NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gayle has looked canny whenever I've seen him. Seems to score a respectable amount then get dropped and used as a sub.

12 goals in 55 appearances.

Thank we need to aim a bit higher personally, not sure buying a palace reserve is what we ought to be doing.

Gayle has looked canny whenever I've seen him. Seems to score a respectable amount then get dropped and used as a sub.

Thank we need to aim a bit higher personally, not sure buying a palace reserve is what we ought to be doing.

I agree we should be aiming higher, we need someone a little more prolific and seasoned. But are those 55 starts or hoyed-on-last-10-mins kind of appearances?

I agree we should be aiming higher, we need someone a little more prolific and seasoned. But are those 55 starts or hoyed-on-last-10-mins kind of appearances?

Not entirely sure, just Googled the stats.

We have spent enough money on gambles this window as well, can't we just pay a bit extra for more of a sure thing.

Remy

Berahino

Rhodes

Gayle

Gomis

If I had to chose any from the supposed targets then that would my preference in order from top to bottom

I'd have Gayle at least 3rd possibly 2nd.

Over who?

To be honest, I'm not getting all the fuss over Berahino. Not a lot to chose from out of him, Rhodes and Gayle for me but think Berahino is probably the most likely to score the goals to keep us up.

Remy

Berahino

Rhodes

Gayle

Gomis

If I had to chose any from the supposed targets then that would my preference in order from top to bottom

I'd have Gayle at least 3rd possibly 2nd.

Over who?

To be honest, I'm not getting all the fuss over Berahino. Not a lot to chose from out of him, Rhodes and Gayle for me but think Berahino is probably the most likely to score the goals to keep us up.

As the list was but would have Gayle higher than Rhodes and possibly SB due to his attitude and work rate as I think the jury is out massively on SB. Remy the best of that bunch if he's as good as when we had him 18 months ago.