NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Ferguson couldn't sort this lad out, I don't fancy our chances.

:thup:

Absolutely no fucking chance.

Maybe, unlike Ranger, this guy might grow up and want to take his chances? If there's any truth to that agent thing and that's all he's done wrong at West Ham, I wouldn't be against giving him a chance.

No matter what happens now, the next time he gets in bother he'll be known as "former Newcastle target Morrison" in the papers

Me and my brother have actually had a bit of a set to with Morrison in a pub in Denton, him and one of his mates were flicking bits of beer mat at our kid and it all kicked off a bit. The lad is a fuckin scrote, he's had multiple chances at multiple clubs and if anything he's just painted himself to be a slightly more skilful Ranger.

Wasn't he in court not long ago for threatening his bird and her mum saying he was gunna chuck acid on them? Classy guy.

Cracking player when he can be arsed, attituide is abysmal.

Also, the fact he has his first name on his shirt is :anguish:

If he was called Paul Morrison, you know he'd have Morrison on the back of shirt instead.

Find it oddly fascinating how players like this can simply chuck it all away simply through being a cunt. Morrison could've been an England regular, for goodness sake. Fuck's wrong with these people? Mind-bogglingly thick. Makes you wonder how they ever got this far in the first place.

Find it oddly fascinating how players like this can simply chuck it all away simply through being a cunt. Morrison could've been an England regular, for goodness sake. Fuck's wrong with these people? Mind-bogglingly thick. Makes you wonder how they ever got this far in the first place.

Eh? Lazio are a massive club

It will either be exactly what he needs and shake him out, or he'll get into bother and end up as a drugs mule for the mafia.

Find it oddly fascinating how players like this can simply chuck it all away simply through being a c***. Morrison could've been an England regular, for goodness sake. f***'s wrong with these people? Mind-bogglingly thick. Makes you wonder how they ever got this far in the first place.

Shhhhhhh, it'll spoil the fun for those who are desperate to call him a lost cause.

Find it oddly fascinating how players like this can simply chuck it all away simply through being a c***. Morrison could've been an England regular, for goodness sake. f***'s wrong with these people? Mind-bogglingly thick. Makes you wonder how they ever got this far in the first place.

It will either be exactly what he needs and shake him out, or he'll get into bother and end up as a drugs mule for the mafia.

Win-win.

Totally missed the bit where he signed for Lazio. :lol: Just saw the chatter about people not wanting us to sign him and assumed he'd gone off the rails or something.

Fair enough, hope he sorts his head out cos he's looked a quality player before.

Can't get moved for rumours, glad to see we're addressing the serious weaknesses we have in the squad of only having 1 competent striker, half a decent centre back and a 1 central midfielder.

I want to live in a world where Lazio are a still a bigger club than West Ham.

Both are historic capital clubs fighting for a Champions League spot. Not too much between them.

Tbf Lazio have a player called Onazi, he'd be fine :lol:

I don't understand this joke at all, tbh :lol:

Going abroad is a great answer for most of these "troubled" English youngsters. Its good to escape the the crazy media pressure and culture in England for a place where you are almost no one.

I want to live in a world where Lazio are a still a bigger club than West Ham.

Both are historic capital clubs fighting for a Champions League spot. Not too much between them.

Tbf Lazio have a player called Onazi, he'd be fine :lol:

I don't understand this joke at all, tbh :lol:

Going abroad is a great answer for most of these "troubled" English youngsters. Its good to escape the the crazy media pressure and culture in England for a place where you are almost no one.

The most frequently quoted solution to a troubled youth is to take him out of his environment and away from negative influences. A move abroad would be the best thing for him...