NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting that we've agreed terms with Mitrovic. Surely that's only true if there's an asterisk regarding relegation?

He said 15m pounds has been agreed, now I usually consider what Di Marzio says to be gospel but I simply can't believe that one :lol:

Di Marzio and Sky Italia are serial bullshitters man. No player worth a w*** is gunna wanna come here at the moment.

No they ain't, at least Di Marzio isn't as he's right more often than not and breaks many transfer stories.

I don't particularly believe this one though just because of the sum of money mentioned, but let's not act like he isn't the most reliable reporter of transfers going :lol:

The club have got themselves in such a mess.

They have spent how long planning their recruitment for the Summer and all those plans will have to be shelved if we get relegated.  I bet there is not one player on their list that would be suitable for the Championship and they probably haven't scouted any such player anyway.  So they are going to have to draw up a whole new list of players syuitable for the Championship that they can't spend 3 years scouting beforehand.

I'm not sure how we even start to build for life in the championship. We have 34 million in the bank, we'll sell a bunch when we go down, Sissoko (10 Million), Perez (7 Million), Krul (7 Million), Janmatt (7 Million), Tiote (3 Million), others (Combined  2 Million). That's around 70 Million !!

Last time we needed a "loan" of 25 million from Ashley to survive. Allow for inflation and lower crowds and higher costs, that may push up to 40 million. That will still leave us with 30 million to spend on building a Championship team, that should be plenty, but have they even scouted that kind of player ?

Di Marzio and Sky Italia are serial bullshitters man. No player worth a w*** is gunna wanna come here at the moment.

No they ain't, at least Di Marzio isn't as he's right more often than not and breaks many transfer stories.

I don't particularly believe this one though just because of the sum of money mentioned, but let's not act like he isn't the most reliable reporter of transfers going :lol:

Belgium journos now saying the story is bollocks.

I'm not sure how we even start to build for life in the championship. We have 34 million in the bank, we'll sell a bunch when we go down, Sissoko (10 Million), Perez (7 Million), Krul (7 Million), Janmatt (7 Million), Tiote (3 Million), others (Combined  2 Million). That's around 70 Million !!

Last time we needed a "loan" of 25 million from Ashley to survive. Allow for inflation and lower crowds and higher costs, that may push up to 40 million. That will still leave us with 30 million to spend on building a Championship team, that should be plenty, but have they even scouted that kind of player ?

7m for Perez?! No chance we'll get that. Personally I think he'll be one of the few that will remain if when we go down,and he will tear up the Championship.

7m for Perez?! No chance we'll get that. Personally I think he'll be one of the few that will remain if when we go down,and he will tear up the Championship.

We got 8million for bloody Sebastian Bassong, 6 years ago !! How much did Southampton pay for Shane Caraptastic Long this summer. Perez has some buzz about him and we are under no pressure to sell. 7 million is about his value but even if we only got 5 million, the sales of the likes of Cabella and Dejong could easily compensate for that. 

Guest chopey

I bet the two Forest lads can't wait to get up here, if the rumours are to be believed they will be the only ones here on the first day of training, Ashley might have to take them dressed in his light grey tight tracksuit with matching head and arm bands with dark blue leg warmers jogging on the spot.