NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just think Thauvin was always prepared to join us. It's far more likely that Marseille wanted Cabella as part of the deal and we're waiting for his injury to clear up.

Na that makes far too much sense.

CB is one of those positions where you really need to learn it. I'd prefer a lad in his mid to late 20's if he's to come from abroad. Needs to come in and hit the ground running. An experienced player gives us the best chance of that.

Really? I was going to suggest my best friend's son, he's 18 months old and 5ft tall already. Has great determination as shown when he exited from his girl's ass instead.

wtf? :lol:

:lol:

I was on board until the ass exiting came up.

I just think Thauvin was always prepared to join us. It's far more likely that Marseille wanted Cabella as part of the deal and we're waiting for his injury to clear up.

Like a dog with a bone on this one, aren't you?  Rattled marra :lol:

Like a dog with a bone on this one, aren't you?  Rattled marra :lol:

Don't bring that dirty Sunderland language around me.  :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-take-summer-spending-9882606

"United sources have not ruled out further recruitment but there are no other deals in the pipeline at the moment.

McClaren had originally wanted Charlie Austin but the player wanted a five-year deal which wouldn’t be sanctioned. He has been impressed with Papiss Cisse’s contribution so far and also wants to see more of Cheick Tiote, who is yet to be utilised in the close season."

Abdennour not playing for Monaco.

Someone made a great point about them wanting Kemen. Potential bargaining chip? We have rejected a bid apparently.

if Kemen has to go, id like it to be for a good cause like this  :nods:

Abdennour not playing for Monaco.

Someone made a great point about them wanting Kemen. Potential bargaining chip? We have rejected a bid apparently.

So we either sell or leave all our young players with potential on the bench to rot.

Anyways, getting this guy would be a wet dream.