NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I missed that completely... we claimed 5 signings in this window? And it wasn't Kinnear just rambling?

Sunday morning after the FA Cup pathetic exit, the papers had stuff about us looking to sign as many as 5 players, and Kinnear saying no would leave in this window.

Call me suspicious about he timing, but it stunk, did then, does now and was clealry utter lies.

Well the nobody leaving thing wasn't utter lies yet, nobody has left. Obviously if we genuinely claimed to be making 5 signings that's mental... but was it anything more than just press bollocks?

It was bollocks, but who fed the papers the info we were looking to sign 5 players.

I happen to believe it was bullshit from the club because of our FA Cup pathetic exit.

Guest bimpy474

I missed that completely... we claimed 5 signings in this window? And it wasn't Kinnear just rambling?

No. We didn't.

Yes we did, the Chronicle claimied the club were trying to sign up to 5 players.

:lol: :lol:

Trying, such a funny word with our transfer efforts :lol:

I remember his goal against Real Madrid. Just saw it again, absolutely ridiculous goal :lol:

Search "Grenier no look goal"

:lol:

f*** off!

Holy fucking tits :lol: :lol:

Add that to Yanga's magical goal line clearance and Moussa's no look header then he fits right in here.

:D

Guest Roger Kint

The later the sale the better for Ashley, whilst other clubs refuse to sell their better players at all, not this window or not so late in this window. Its perfect for his bullshit excuses "we tried" "not enough time left" "clubs want bigger fee's in January" "clubs don't like to sell their better players mid season", exactly how we should be with Cabaye.

Feel a little bit sorry for Pardew he will be the one to face the media and peddle the lies, he is never going to speak his mind on anything, will stick to the script  to keep his job.

I dont feel sorry for him at all, he knew what he was getting himself into and bullshitting come naturally to him anyway.

If Cabaye left with no arrivals regardless of the timing(which shouldnt be an excuse) then it will be interesting to see how it affects ST sales in Feb+

Dont see how its better for Ashley at all if fans wake up finally

Obviously it's not good for the team to lose Cabaye and not replace him this window. My point is i have no sympathy for Pardew as those are the circumstances he took the job under. You dont start a fire and then moan about things getting burnt.

Season ticket sales may drop but not enough for Ashley to worry or care, personally i think you could take 10,000 to 15,000 off the crowd now and he wouldn't bat an eyelid. Tickets are just a fraction of the money brought in. Now relegation might be another matter..

Tbf it was aimed at Sirge not your reply to him. That said i agree with you

It was clearly bollocks, but I remember at the time we thought we'd signed someone when SSN came out with this big story. It was SSN who said we'd get 5 players not the club or Kinnear.

SSN sources and as we know that usually is the club

Guest bimpy474

The later the sale the better for Ashley, whilst other clubs refuse to sell their better players at all, not this window or not so late in this window. Its perfect for his bullshit excuses "we tried" "not enough time left" "clubs want bigger fee's in January" "clubs don't like to sell their better players mid season", exactly how we should be with Cabaye.

Feel a little bit sorry for Pardew he will be the one to face the media and peddle the lies, he is never going to speak his mind on anything, will stick to the script  to keep his job.

I dont feel sorry for him at all, he knew what he was getting himself into and bullshitting come naturally to him anyway.

If Cabaye left with no arrivals regardless of the timing(which shouldnt be an excuse) then it will be interesting to see how it affects ST sales in Feb+

Obviously it's not good for the team to lose Cabaye and not replace him this window. My point is i have no sympathy for Pardew as those are the circumstances he took the job under. You dont start a fire and then moan about things getting burnt.

Season ticket sales may drop but not enough for Ashley to worry or care, personally i think you could take 10,000 to 15,000 off the crowd now and he wouldn't bat an eyelid. Tickets are just a fraction of the money brought in. Now relegation might be another matter..

Dont worry Rog, it got confusing because Skirge posted it here first then moved it to the Cabaye thread, well it confused me when his post disappeared but i still had it quoted :lol:

Sunday morning after the FA Cup pathetic exit, the papers had stuff about us looking to sign as many as 5 players, and Kinnear saying no would leave in this window.

Call me suspicious about he timing, but it stunk, did then, does now and was clealry utter lies.

Well the nobody leaving thing wasn't utter lies yet, nobody has left. Obviously if we genuinely claimed to be making 5 signings that's mental... but was it anything more than just press bollocks?

Jonas?

Jonas?

Loan deal so in their eyes he has not left as he still belongs to us

It was clearly bollocks, but I remember at the time we thought we'd signed someone when SSN came out with this big story. It was SSN who said we'd get 5 players not the club or Kinnear.

You guys. :lol:

The press make up any old shite, but ok, let's say the club leaked that. What purpose does it serve other to piss on every supporters chips when it doesn't happen?

The press make up any old shite, but ok, let's say the club leaked that. What purpose does it serve other to piss on every supporters chips when it doesn't happen?

Took away some of the gloom after the FA Cup defeat

Plenty of evidence showing that Ashley enjoys doing that tbf

You answered your own question.

Plenty of evidence showing that Ashley enjoys doing that tbf

Ah, I see. :shifty:

So no one's paid any mind to the last couple of lines from that Starforth article? Says Remy has rejected a permanent transfer? First I've heard of this.

He'd be stupid to agree to anything before the end of the season.

So no one's paid any mind to the last couple of lines from that Starforth article? Says Remy has rejected a permanent transfer? First I've heard of this.

We will end up with Shola as only striker at end of season man, guaranteed :) - and then new contract time for him

Dont worry Rog, it got confusing because Skirge posted it here first then moved it to the Cabaye thread, well it confused me when his post disappeared but i still had it quoted :lol:

Mad me chuckle a bit I have to say

:D