NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

In all seriousness, I can definitely see us in for Payet. Not only is he French and a previous target, he's staggeringly cheap.

Exactly the same for Ridgewell apart from the French bit, while we know which one is quality, we all know which one Pardew would prefer.

In all seriousness, I can definitely see us in for Payet. Not only is he French and a previous target, he's staggeringly cheap.

Pards has decreed no more French.

Guest Bert Shaft

Funnily enough the rumour mill regarding incomings hasn't really started for us yet

The rumours I have read about are mind numbingly sh*t.

Delph, Weimann and Colback. Knowing  these c*nts at the club, we'll bag all of 'em.

Doubt this will happen. We're always linked with shit at the end of the season. Like we were linked with Jlloyd Samuel a while back.

Think we'll get some decent players in tbh. We sign quality players when we do buy.

Doubt this will happen. We're always linked with shit at the end of the season. Like we were linked with Jlloyd Samuel a while back.

Think we'll get some decent players in tbh. We sign quality players when we do buy.

That was when Llambias was here and Carr wasn't marginalised. Now? We're fucked. If Pardew has a say in transfers we are knackered.

I dont understand, Bent is similar to Cisse.  We barely supply Cisse with enough service, so why add a similar striker and ask him to cover a full back again?  :lol:

I dont understand, Bent is similar to Cisse.  We barely supply Cisse with enough service, so why add a similar striker and ask him to cover a full back again?  :lol:

You're forgetting that Pardew was on record last summer as saying he wants Bent to play as a number 10.

I think I'd rather have him on the wing.

You're forgetting that Pardew was on record last summer as saying he wants Bent to play as a number 10.

I cant remember our transfer windoow bullshit anymore, its all medlged into one.

I cant remember our transfer windoow bullshit anymore, its all medlged into one.

None of it matters, the manager will ruin good players so why not just sign shit players now. Bent will be playing on the wing or on his own up front with nobody near him. Looks like Pardcunt is getting his way of dictating transfers though and that is a little bit worrying, all english plodders being mentioned at moment.