NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least he has some technique, movement and in link up play with his feet. Not a big goal scorer, although weirdly I reckon he could foil Cisse better than what we've had in a while.

I want a goal scorer, so rather we looked elsewhere.

Even though he is an insufferable bellend Bendtner does have the wherewithal to be half decent even now and then.

For nowt I'd have him because I don't trust us to buy the proper forward we need.

If we pick up two strikers I pray one is a decent goal scorer who will always play. If Bendtner is the other I'd be ok with that assuming Cisse stays. Then use Armstrong/Campbell for that 4th spot.  We really need to play them and find out if they have what it takes.

Harsh, remeber Shola does fuck all apart from foul and fall over 90% of the time.  :lol:

Thinking about it (and having a quick look online) his goal scoring record has been dire for a few years. I'd hope he pick up 10 goals for sure, doubt he would get 5.

Guest palnese

Think MYM is our best CB, certainly better than Dawson, but he never stood a chance under Pardew.

Dawson would be our best CB by a distance, like, much as he has his failings.

Have you seen Dawson lately?

Have you seen our CB's lately?

Yes and Dawson is as bad as them. Pure QPR type signing