NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Fat, drunk englishmen, great.  Get your kit bimps.

2 out of 3 aint bad :lol:

So you're really dutch then?

Not quite :lol:

Dawson would be our best CB by a distance, like, much as he has his failings.

You seem to like average defenders a lot. I understand your position, but what says that if him or Shawcross arrived that they wouldn't be far worse than they currently are. I've seen Colo have great games, he's definitely regressed a bit but I'm not sure he'd be worse than Dawson.

Got nowt to do with Shawcross, like. He plays behind a pretty poor midfield, gets exposed quite a lot and deals with it extremely well. Good leader, good defender. Dawson's a step below but would still be a much better partner for MYM than Willo/Taylor/Colo.

Dawson would be our best CB by a distance, like, much as he has his failings.

You seem to like average defenders a lot. I understand your position, but what says that if him or Shawcross arrived that they wouldn't be far worse than they currently are. I've seen Colo have great games, he's definitely regressed a bit but I'm not sure he'd be worse than Dawson.

Completely agree with Ronaldo tbh, he just wants a defender that can defend and can dominate whilst commanding the back 4. Those he has mentioned can do this.

Chron running the story this morning that Montpellier want more cash for Cabella and that we 'should be patient'. :(

It's gonna be a similar summer, with us ending up making panic buys at the end of August and scrabbling around in the bargain basement.

Chron running the story this morning that Montpellier want more cash for Cabella and that we 'should be patient'. :(

It's gonna be a similar summer, with us ending up making panic buys at the end of August and scrabbling around in the bargain basement.

Cant see us ever making panic buys now tbh, we simply wont sign anybody unless we get a good deal for them. We have done it several times before.

I thought there was whispers/talk of us getting our transfer business mostly done before the WC :lol: time's a ticking, transfer noobs!

ah yes, but Qatar is still 4 years away.

I thought there was whispers/talk of us getting our transfer business mostly done before the WC :lol: time's a ticking, transfer noobs!

oops, meant russia