NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle are understood to have sent Steve Nickson, who has also been present to watch Sega Coulibaly of Rennes last month

BoCNXP9IgAEO_HU.jpg

I remember it was 1978 and Crème Brule had just broken through with voodoo lady.  It's a shit business!

I wouldn't mind signing Bendtner, he is cheap! Its his last chance! He is always brilliant for Denmark!

really have problems with his personality though...

We need a goalscorer really and Bendtner hasn't scored consistently anywhere he's been.  And he's a cunt.

I wouldn't mind signing Bendtner, he is cheap! Its his last chance! He is always brilliant for Denmark!

We need a goalscorer really and Bendtner hasn't scored consistently anywhere he's been.  And he's a c***.

a fit bendtner could easily score 10+ for us...needs to play regular mind. I do not agreed he´s a c***, but he is not far from! As i said, this is he´s last chance....and he knows it!

We need a goalscorer really and Bendtner hasn't scored consistently anywhere he's been.  And he's a c***.

a fit bendtner could easily score 10+ for us...needs to play regular mind. I do not agreed he´s a c***, but he is not far from! As i said, this is he´s last chance....and he knows it!

He's scored 10+ goals in a season once in his career, for Brum in the championship.  We have £60m, i'd rather we got in a proven, high quality goalscorer.

He's scored 10+ goals in a season once in his career, for Brum in the championship.  We have £60m i'd rather we got in a proven, high quality goalscorer.

U wot m8

Club's standing on it's own two feet remember?  We only spend the money the club makes and we made £60m profit last season so let's get shopping.

He's scored 10+ goals in a season once in his career, for Brum in the championship.  We have £60m, i'd rather we got in a proven, high quality goalscorer.

well we do need 3 new strikers so that he is out of contract is interesting imo.

He has not played a full season since due to injuries and hard competition at arsenal and juventus (where he was injured for most of the season)

still rate the player not the person. Wouldn't mind giving him the chance thinking of our situation.

well we do need 3 new strikers so that he is out of contract is interesting imo.

He has not played a full season since due to injuries and hard competition at arsenal and juventus (where he was injured for most of the season)

still rate the player not the person. Wouldn't mind giving him the chance thinking of our situation.

The player in question is shit at Premier League level and a cunt of a person. 32 goals in 135 Premier League games tells a story.