NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No chance we'd get him but PEA is pretty much exactly what we need

We don't need PEA we need a new manager and a new owner, anybody who thinks signing decent players is a good idea really doesn't get it.

This - but we've more chance of getting PEA - or even Messi - than either manager or owner at this time..

We don't need PEA we need a new manager and a new owner, anybody who thinks signing decent players is a good idea really doesn't get it.

We need good players as if we,ever do get a good managers he's going to need some players to work with!

We need good players as if we,ever do get a good managers he's going to need some players to work with!

:lol: I'm well aware we need a new owner and manager but we also need a team to stay in the division.

I don't think we do and relegation might be the best thing that good happen to us. It might get rid of Pardew and it would mean the club would be a lot cheaper for someone to buy.

:lol: I'm well aware we need a new owner and manager but we also need a team to stay in the division.

I don't think we do and relegation might be the best thing that good happen to us. It might get rid of Pardew and it would mean the club would be a lot cheaper for someone to buy.

You say that but we might not. He might just keep pardew and spend f*** all. It won't be like last time.

Maybe, but for me it's a gamble worth taking, anything but the maintaining of the awful position we are in now, where the football on offer is putrid and our manager is the biggest cunt in football.

what the fucks going on with these quotes

You say that but we might not. He might just keep pardew and spend f*** all. It won't be like last time.

Maybe, but for me it's a gamble worth taking, anything but the maintaining of the awful position we are in now, where the football on offer is putrid and our manager is the biggest c*** in football.

So it was said that we were out of the race. But apparently their sporting director has said.

: “Next week there will be a decision. It is only about three clubs: Hertha, HSV (Hamburg) or Newcastle.”

Implying we are still in

As if we are paying 10 million plus for a striker [emoji16]

You say that but we might not. He might just keep pardew and spend fuck all. It won't be like last time.

I was agreeing with you, my phone just likes the odd comma plus this quote is fucked!

Valbuena linked in The Journal.

Load of s****. He slagged us off a year ago when we were signing all the French players. Local journo's have an easy job working up here, pick a random French player from Ligue 1 then create an article with no substance.

Valbuena linked in The Journal.

Load of s****. He slagged us off a year ago when we were signing all the French players. Local journo's have an easy job working up here, pick a random French player from Ligue 1 then create an article with no substance.

In order to validate the accuracy of any rumour the disco rumour test needs to be applied.