NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He ain't going to sell us unless he could do with teh cash or he we don't provide the free advertising. The only way to stop the advertising is to turn the club into such a toxic brand that sports direct would look bad being associated with us...quick get the players to bite everyone, and lets get punching more horses

Guest chopey

At least we wont need many plane tickets for the New Zealand trip........................save Mike a few bob.

I think he'll go as quickly as he came. He'll be gone in a flash but only when he gets a price he's happy with.

As soon as a 'proper' buyer shows up, he'd 100% sell it for the right price.

Relegation isn't going to get rid of him, if it was it would have happened the last time. Even if it did do you think we would be attracting the sort of buyers who will put enough money in us to compete? If they had that money then they would have paid Ashley off years ago when he was actively selling the club.

Unlike the last time we don't have anyone of any real talent who would be able to get us back up like we did the last time, we would be facing years at the least in order to get back up.

Those who would take us being relegated in order for Ashley to go are deluded by thinking Ashley would be botherd by relegation and forgetting the fact that it would hurt us more emotionally by actually destroying the club far more than staying with Ashley in the faint hope that someone will buy us whilst we are a Premiership club.

We are arguably more of a better buy now than back then after relegation as we have a lower wage bill and no debt and the loan being part of the purchase price still makes us a good investment all round imho

Guest antz1uk

we'll not make an offer for ener valencia, we have to scout for at least 7yrs, there's no way we have sent anyone over there on expenses

Guest Roger Kint

It's ~2 weeks until the first pre-season game and we still haven't replaced Cabaye :lol:

We havent replaced Ba ffs, that was 18 months ago. You could and really should argue we needed a striker before that too

Guest Roger Kint

I think he'll go as quickly as he came. He'll be gone in a flash but only when he gets a price he's happy with.

As soon as a 'proper' buyer shows up, he'd 100% sell it for the right price.

When was the last club sold for £250m that wasnt in Europe?

Guest Roger Kint

To be fair the most important positions we need to fill (Cabaye and Remy, dur) could really do with as little time under the influence of Pardew as possible.

Not as though our divisional fate rests on how we solve it Dave, it can wait til January

Guest Roger Kint

Looking at our squad I honestly can't see where the goals are coming from.

Saylor top scorer by January

What squad, by August it will be with our 11 players can't see where goals are coming from as we start with Taylor x2, Dumshit, Willo, Elliot, Colcack, Tiote, Gouff, Cisse, Anita, Shola

Guest Roger Kint

Nowt to worry about.

http://i.imgur.com/YmesaRn.png

Cross out Cisse, he will be out til November with our staff