NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

http://images.elmercurio.com/MerserverContents/NewsPaperPages/2014/jul/22/MERSTDP002PP2207_768.jpg

Guest bimpy474

It's odd if the I'm not sure where he fits in given the players we've bought

Not sure that's bothered us before tbh. If he is available we should be all over it as he's quality.

It's odd if the I'm not sure where he fits in given the players we've bought

Not sure that's bothered us before tbh. If he is available we should be all over it as he's quality.

Yup the sort of signing we can add value too.

I just can't piece all these guys into a system that's all

Guest ElCid

They way they will see it (irrespective of the actual investment/net cost in terms of previous income) is that we have spent £30M on six players and therefore have shown some ambition and probably enough to get us to 8th.  Not sure they will see a further £20-30m investment as beneficial as it is unlikely to push us much further up the league.

You're probably right but again what a total lost opportunity if you are. Can't believe mind the amount of people getting a hard on over spending not one penny in terms of net cost; and still basically all of the tv money not being touched at all currently. In my opinion with the exit of Cabaye, Debuchy, Remy, Marveaux and probably Ben Arfa we have currently a weaker squad than the squad which started the season last year. Get three or four more quality players in the wing, centre half, playmaking centre midfield and striker positions and still make a large profit, will be the only time I start thinking we are in a better position.

5-3-2 happening tbh

Lol no, where would Cabella fit in that system?

:pards: he wouldn't. Think Isla can play DM/CM can't he

So a midfield 3 of Tiote, Isla and Sissoko?

I just find it very odd we are actually trying to build a squad

Guest bimpy474

Jeff Livingstone ‏@IBWMJeff  50s

Reputable source too, as @KHeneage will testify. Still a surprising one if it happens. Will mean cash actually spent without sale....

Thread worthy?

Not yet, needs one of our papers.

Jeff Livingstone ‏@IBWMJeff  50s

Reputable source too, as @KHeneage will testify. Still a surprising one if it happens. Will mean cash actually spent without sale....

Thread worthy?

Hold your horses mate  :frantic:

5-3-2 happening tbh

Or we are selling Sissoko

:pards:  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

5-3-2 happening tbh

I'll lick your bumhole if that actually happens, must be horseshit.

Guest bimpy474

What position are we playing him? Winger? If we sign this guy we are seriously  going for CL place.

Say we bought a striker and a CB as well, i forsee one major problem with going for a CL place.........

The most logical way to fit him in would probably be this.

Tiote Sissoko

Isla De Jong Cabella

CF

But as said its a weird link.

Isla as the Right wing forward?  :lol:

At least Moussa offers a fret out wide and relegating Colback and Anita to reserves doesn't make much sense either considering they are on decent money.

What position are we playing him? Winger? If we sign this guy we are seriously  going for CL place.

Say we bought a striker and a CB as well, i forsee one major problem with going for a CL place.........

I see twelve to be honest.

And there's the gravity of the situation. Signing very good players to play under a guy without a clue. Ashley has probably only just got over what Allardyce did here. He'll never sanction a signing again after this.