NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

An £8.7m/€11m bid for Aubameyang has gone in from us about an hour ago.

8.7m  :troll: :yao:

In all honesty though if we got him and Grenier and replaced mapou if he leaves... Might even feel a spark in that empty black and white soul of mine... Right before pardew screws it and gets us relegated.

Aye, imagine having this potential talent with Cabella and De Jong and still having Pardew there to ruin them :lol:

In all honesty though if we got him and Grenier and replaced mapou if he leaves... Might even feel a spark in that empty black and white soul of mine... Right before pardew screws it and gets us relegated.

I was just thinking that but don't replace Mapou, might actually force him to play attacking football. :yao:

Interesting. Chelsea were rumoured to be looking at PEA, and now that they've signed Drogba, perhaps their interest has gone and we've been left a clear run.

Well it's possible.

Thought Roma were sniffing around too. Seemed the most likely destination for him.

Aye - unlikely but would be great.

Stifler might have made that up but Luuk DeJong is proof they don't forget their targets if we get knocked back. Should they feel they can strike a decent deal and there's a potential/probable profit to be made I think they'll be in for him personally. At the right price obvs.

Heard it from a friend of mine who is an agent and is very much close to people at AC Milan. Apparently Dortmund have told a few clubs, AC Milan included about our bid in the hope of getting a higher bid. Apparently our bid is to be rejected but isn't far off what Dortmund want.