NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if his "injury" is more to do with staying injury-free for a transfer.

If it gave us the ability to solidify Anita + Sissoko in the middle and adding someone like Grenier then I'm all for it. Not likely though.

Wonder if his "injury" is more to do with staying injury-free for a transfer.

If it gave us the ability to solidify Anita + Sissoko in the middle and adding someone like Grenier then I'm all for it. Not likely though.

Another year and he'll have no resale value. We must cash in on every player we ever sign after all.

If we could get someone on who could protect the back 4 and actually pass the ball forward as well i'd be delighted.

Wouldn't dare leave the protection bit to Anita/Sissoko/Colback though. Need a new face.

A move to City to play alongside his fellow countryman Yaya Toure would be a dream move but the moneybags club have plenty of options in their engine room.

What a completely unnecessary sentence. Fucking Ryder.

If we could get someone on who could protect the back 4 and actually pass the ball forward as well i'd be delighted.

Wouldn't dare leave the protection bit to Anita/Sissoko/Colback though. Need a new face.

Same, I'd be happy with Grenier but again that means leaving the CB's left to it on their own.

If we have an adequate replacement then I'm happy for him to leave.

I think it's going to take a lot for fuckhead to move Sissoko off the wing. Who else will play there and defend as much as him?

:thup: I can't see him moving either. Sissoko must have played 90%+ of his games here second striker or right wing. :lol:

"Toon fan 1950" does not agree.

Toon fan 1950 • 4 hours ago

Lee # This news explains why Pardew has been pushing fpr Sissoko to play in the midfield central area. The question is though, is Tiote another player that is being pushed out so they can cash in.

If he is going, we will need a good replacement brought in quickly, because Sissoko is a total failour in that position.