NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Why are we trying to sign another striker when we only play one up top. Seems pointless to have 5 players for 1 position

Because our current crop are all shit.

I'm hoping we get no-one in, I don't want any players to bail Pardew out over the next few months!

Yes what fun I'm going to have this season laughing as the Pardew apologists wring their hands and rage at me not supporting the club.

Breaking news:

David Craig - my packed lunch from me mam has arrived believed to be acquired for a fee believed be in the region of 1.99 on a meal deal from boots. All happening here Jim

Look at me, look at me, I don't know the price of a Boots meal deal.

Pathetic.

He doesn't know that Jim is traditionally saved for the last two or three hours of the deadline, either. Poor effort all round.

Guest reefatoon

Which Man City player were they just talking about, when they mentioned us and Arsenal being interested?  I didn't catch the name of the plaer.

Oh my goodness ... this would make up for a lot of ills! Nastatsic is quality! Why the hell are Man City getting rid?!

Spurs and Arsenal supposedly after him too. Though I've just read Arsenal are now done. We'll see. No way we'll get him, like.