NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's all this 'character' stuff in regards to Thauvin?

Moved to Lille after a protracted saga and then immediately kicked up fuss saying he wanted to move to OM without ever playing for them.

Cheers.

Loads claiming Williamson is on the brink of Leeds, just rumour or has anyone heard owt? Plz Plz Plz

If he goes then it's safe to assume that Leeds will have given up on any chance of being promoted.

I mean that he has played out wide a lot before. Lately as far as i know he has been playing centrally :) i'm not sure but i think he's played more as an attacking CM. Unbelievable?

Not sure we can attract him..

Just wish we'd sign some defenders as our defence is just so bad in terms of first choice players (Janmatt excepted).

Haidara needs a lot of convincing before he's first choice and Dummett would be better employed as a backup CB if we bin off Willo, Saylor and potentially Colocinni. Still have no RB backup as Saylor is turboshit there.

Lascelles battling with Dummett for third choice and two more CBs. We actually have a base to build from of players who are capable of passing the ball and starting from the back, things would look a lot brighter and be far easier for those further forward.

Guest taps01

Yeah we need 2CB and a LB without doubt. I'm ok with Anita as cover for Janmaat (for now)

Agree with this but just can't see it happening. We will sign one cb and only if we can ship one out.

Guest taps01

Same applies for up top all this talk of signing two strikers is dependant on us selling at least one.

McClaren’s contacts in Holland are extensive and coincide with chief scout Graham Carr also knowing that particularly division really well.

Does nobody up here proof read this shit? You'd think this was a Ryder attempt

I mean that he has played out wide a lot before. Lately as far as i know he has been playing centrally :) i'm not sure but i think he's played more as an attacking CM. Unbelievable?

Not sure we can attract him..

You're spot on.