NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not a fan. All fart, no s***.

Surprised Spurs are bothered, he's not much better than Townsend.

They're colossally different players.

Think he means in terms of them both tending to put their head down and run at you, and tending to look to get a shot off. Their deliveries tend to be inconsistent too.

http://cdn.meme.am/images/1121885.jpg

SAY ALL THE TENDS!

Few outlets picking up on Mbemba too. Would still need another CB imo.

Yeah, defo need two CBs, we can then push Willo and Taylor out. Keep Dummett and I suspect Colo will be here until he is in his 80s as Ashley wants his return on his investment.

Need to get rid of Williamson and/or Taylor if we're getting two CBs. If we're bringing him as a squad player it's a decent move if it helps Mitrovic settle in.

Think he'd be much more than a squad player, seems extremely highly rated at Anderlecht, as much or more so than Mitrovic.  Definitely need to get rid of Williamson and Taylor.  Imagine if we got rid of those two useless fuckers and replaced them with two quality centre backs, I'd be amazed to be honest.

I don't see why we don't take a chance of Dijk from Celtic. At a rumoured £6m-£8m I think he's worth taking a chance on.

Why take a chance if you can take a Chancel?

http://i.imgur.com/ngV7GKb.gif?1

From the guy who broke the Mitrovic medical news....

2m2 minutes ago

Niels Vleminckx ‏@NielsVleminckx

Also #Mbemba is top priority for #Newcastle. They already made a bid. Very good defender.

Interesting. Potentially signing footballers, not sure how to take this news.