NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boetius would be ideal for Mitrovic.

Please tell us more.

I have never seen him play, and his stats don't seem overly impressive, but he seems to be emerging as far as reports on him go.

Watched his highlights, and he looks really exciting. Lots of pace and dribbling. We really miss that in our team outside of Aarons. No flair man. It's tragic.

Please tell us more.

I have never seen him play, and his stats don't seem overly impressive, but he seems to be emerging as far as reports on him go.

Watched his highlights, and he looks really exciting. Lots of pace and dribbling. We really miss that in our team outside of Aarons. No flair man. It's tragic.

Seems like he struggled this last season. Also doesn't seem to cross a lot. May have something to do with him being a right footed left winger. We do need some pace.

Please tell us more.

I'd say we do have flair outside of Aarons, Cabella and Perez have flair IMO. But not many with raw pace to go with it like Aarons, which is why if we were to buy another striker i'd prefer Berahinho to Austin if possible.

Seen him play?

Please tell us more.

Saw bits of him last season now that Sky have the Dutch league. I'd describe him as a very uncomplicated winger with a good eye for goal. Very nimble feet and quick turn of pace. Very lightweight mind but that's also his strength in a daft way. Worth a punt if the prices quoted are true.

Please tell us more.

I'd say we do have flair outside of Aarons, Cabella and Perez have flair IMO. But not many with raw pace to go with it like Aarons, which is why if we were to buy another striker i'd prefer Berahinho to Austin if possible.

Yeah, I think that's it actually, that mix of flair and pace. We could do with that in the team for sure. Haven't had that since Ben Arfa was bounced.

Kemen linked to Milan in L'Equpe. Says that his agents and Milan are negotiating. Hopefully we extend the contract though. He seems to be quite sought after.

Went to a few u21 matches last season and he looked absolutely toilet. May have just been unfortunate in my selection of games like but he made Tiote look like a technical wizard.

I hope we give him a new six year contract based on this post alone.

Getting a winger is a priority but I imagine it's going to be complicated fitting a really top draw one in. I still think Cabella deserves a shot in the team, Sissoko might get shoved out wide to accommodate Capt'n Jack, Gini and De Jong , Ayoze could end up wide of Mitrovic and then there's Aarons. Non of those options are perfect but each possible outcome under McClaren.

My biggest worry is on the left because there are plenty of players who can put a shift in in a pinch on the right. We have only one obvious candidate for the left wing position so we need another. You don't want to stifle Aarons but at the same time you can't rely on a player whose only played a hand full of senior level games. Ideally someone who can play both wings well would be a bonus, ideally a left footer though.

Kemen linked to Milan in L'Equpe. Says that his agents and Milan are negotiating. Hopefully we extend the contract though. He seems to be quite sought after.

Went to a few u21 matches last season and he looked absolutely toilet. May have just been unfortunate in my selection of games like but he made Tiote look like a technical wizard.

I hope we give him a new six year contract based on this post alone.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/gddy.gif

The banter Swede rides again.

I think Douglas article just says two ddefenders so could be a left back as well, you never know.

this is assuming you believes he knows anything.

kurt zouma - on loan

This is the thing though. A month ago, Thauvin might have thought "fuck that", when we were interested. Throw in the fact we've spent fairly decent money on two players of his standard with the promise of a couple more, and we might begin to look a decent option for him.

Unbelievable! due to write him off as hopeless in 3, 2, 1 ...

Not at all. Love JP Boetius me :thup:

Woo hoo!  :frantic:

Oh man, well we have to sign him now!

What's his game like?