NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not sure if Kanji could handle us signing him like :lol:

:lol: i read through my posts, I have some strange desire to sign this fella badly. I mean, he's just a LB, and I like Haidara :lol:

Just want signings, and this dude has a hell of a left foot cross man :thup: but naw, I feel you...I sound like he's my favorite player.

Haidara's been fine and I was left feeling he was one of our better performers in pre-season. And haven't we all collectively agreed to not take this year's pre-season seriously at all? I think we definitely NEED a LB, and I would love Willems, but if we don't get him, Haidara would be a fine starter, and will most likely grown into his own. He's still young, fantastic going forward, and will learn the defensive side of things only by playing more.

Ah right. Fair enough I suppose. Haidara was looking crazy in one of those pre season games though. Was so sloppy with the ball. Annoyed me a bit. Hope he's ready to step up and make the position his own now.

:lol: i read through my posts, I have some strange desire to sign this fella badly. I mean, he's just a LB, and I like Haidara :lol:

Just want signings, and this dude has a hell of a left foot cross man :thup: but naw, I feel you...I sound like he's my favorite player.

It's between him and Narsingh, that's for sure :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Narsingh would be f***ing lovely man, sign him for like 1-2M and he's instantly improvement over what we have available as "wide" players sans Aarons. Now HE's a player I want us to sign

Add Abdennour in this discussion too. I'm crazy.

Narsingh would be f***ing lovely man, sign him for like 1-2M and he's instantly improvement over what we have available as "wide" players sans Aarons. Now HE's a player I want us to sign

1-2m for Narsingh? :lol:

If we end up getting 2 more before the end of the window I'd see that as a good summer.

I wouldn't see it as a good summer at all still. We still desperately need a left back, centre back and two wingers and Thats just for the starting eleven. This is what ashley hoped to do and is succeding...damping our expectactions while we are over the moon with whatever little amount comes are way.I will be very surprised to see us getting that many incomings without any major outgoings...although there isn't too many players I would be sad to see the back of.

Guest Howaythetoon

We need at least another 4 quality additions. The players we have signed are players of potential and nothing more at the moment, despite their varying successes in their respective teams. Thus far, despite the £outlay, we haven't addressed the problems of last season at all. Wee need cover at right-back, another centre-back, a winger and another centr-forward and we need no-one to leave. Other than the dead wood.

If we end up getting 2 more before the end of the window I'd see that as a good summer.

I'd see it as pretty much par for the course to be honest.

Still lots of holes to be filled.

:thup:

We're an established Premier League club with a fuckload of money.

1-2m for Narsingh? :lol:

:lol: Ain't a fucking clue man. What probably 5-7?