NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You would be so ridiculously top-heavy if you signed Berahino. I guess it would be a welcome chance from being nothing-heavy.

I like Berahino quite a bit myself; love the way he tries to place his finishes, always dig forwards that go for that. And unlike Austin I get the feeling he would be a better fit for what you already have. He only comes across as a bit of a cunt.

Aye i don't remember the last time, that's not the reason i think we are done though. Just the vibes coming out of the club seem to indicate they are not trying.

For us to get away with that a few things need to happen; the signings need to be top class quickly, Coloccini needs to be decent and Aarons really needs to have a breakout season.

All seems a bit too much of an ask IMO.

Aye i don't remember the last time, that's not the reason i think we are done though. Just the vibes coming out of the club seem to indicate they are not trying.

For us to get away with that a few things need to happen; the signings need to be top class quickly, Coloccini needs to be decent and Aarons really needs to have a breakout season.

All seems a bit too much of an ask IMO.

And we cant have any injuries at all in defence or wide areas :smugdog:

Hasn't Berahino mostly played centrally or on the left cutting in trying to score with his right foot? I wouldn't say no to him like, but id be a little bit concerned with the service from the left hand side. Berahino cutting in, and Haidara with not much end product either for our CF. Not sure but i can imagine that Berahino wouldn't be as effective on the right hand side? Scoring goals that is. Maybe we'd go with two up top. No matter what, we have to have two fullbacks capable of good consistent service.

Berahino is the closest thing I can imagine Bellamy was for us in terms of adding a bit of pace, cunt-ness, and being a perfect foil striker off a big or target man.  Hell give me a front 3 of Berahino, Mitro, and Aarons/Sissoko with a #10 as Perez and I'd be pumped.

Berahino is the closest thing I can imagine Bellamy was for us in terms of adding a bit of pace, c***-ness, and being a perfect foil striker off a big or target man.  Hell give me a front 3 of Berahino, Mitro, and Aarons/Sissoko with a #10 as Perez and I'd be pumped.

Would be amazing. If we also had a LB who could provide width all day long with a fucking quality left foot.

Gaaaahh. What a difference his delivery would make with Mitrovic, Gini and De Jong with their smart movement in the box. Sooo frustrated when i think about it  :drool: :drool: :lol: :huff:

With him and Janmaat it wouldn't matter too much if we played inverted wingers. We would have nice balance anyway. I'm going to shut up now..

Still can't see Cisse staying unless we really just can't get any decent offers for him.  So with that in mind we definitely need another striker.

I think there's more chance of Cisse staying than of us signing Berahino. Even more likely we'll sell Cisse and still not sign Berahino.

These are largely second choice internationals of a nation that will in all probability fail to qualify for the next Euros and World Cup you are talking about :lol:

There in lies your problem. :lol:

These are largely second choice internationals of a nation that will in all probability fail to qualify for the next Euros and World Cup you are talking about :lol:

Aye, and Newcastle United ruining them will not exactly help our cause. Luuk de Jong has returned and within a few months he was back to looking like an actual football player. :lol:

Aye, and Newcastle United ruining them will not exactly help our cause. Luuk de Jong has returned and within a few months he was back to looking like an actual football player. :lol:

Oy, Pardew and his idiot pals are gone. There could be hope.