NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saw Montpellier a couple of times this season and he played attacking midfield in a 4-2-3-1 in one and from the left in the other (he's left footed).

takes corners with a right foot though...

Memory must be failing me, poor show.

@GFN_France: Montpellier HSC officials admit that 'Newcastle seem to be on the verge of making an offer for Remi Cabella.'

Wow! We might possibly maybe be thinking of perhaps making a bid?  :frantic:

Media ffs.

On FIFA Cabella is excellent but tiny and extremely lightweight. Never seen him actually play.

Good to see that Carr and Pardew are still on the same page when it comes to transfer targets :thup:

:lol: "No Graeme I want fucking giants not another dwarf"

Guest reefatoon

Make bid, doesn't get accepted.  Walk away valuation to high.  :lol: :lol:

Then say "we couldn't get it over the line". And repeat.

Yep, time to pull this out again to sum up our "getting it over the line" 

http://i.imgur.com/g0Ohv.gif

Stumbling, confused just short of the line is so much more apt.

Make bid, doesn't get accepted.  Walk away valuation to high.  :lol: :lol:

Then say "we couldn't get it over the line". And repeat.

Yep, time to pull this out again to sum up our "getting it over the line" 

http://i.imgur.com/g0Ohv.gif

Stumbling, confused just short of the line is so much more apt.

Our transfer negotiations in one small video clip.

Where does he play? Cabaye replacement or Remy alternative?

I'd say he's more of a Hatem/Marveaux alternative than Remy tbh.

The reason I have said before that I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced Cabaye, is because we have tried to force Cabaye in an advanced role and Cabella actually naturally plays there.

The reason I have said before that I wouldn't be surprised if he replaced Cabaye, is because we have tried to force Cabaye in an advanced role and Cabella actually naturally plays there.

Ah, so this will be firmed up once Cabaye passes his medical at PSG then? Makes sense.

In a scenario where Ben Arfa continues to sit on the bench...

--------Remy--------

Gouffran----Sissoko

------Cabella--------

-Cabaye--Tiote/Anita

If Cabella + De Jong both arrive, I'd like to see a scenario where LDJ is playing up top, Remy + Gouffran out wide, Cabella in the #10 role, Cabaye and Sissoko playing CMs. If Cabaye goes, then insert one of Tiote or Anita. Ideal scenario is Hatem playing wide right (harsh on Gouffran), with Cabaye and Sissoko playing the CM role(s)

If Cabella + De Jong both arrive, I'd like to see a scenario where LDJ is playing up top, Remy + Gouffran out wide, Cabella in the #10 role, Cabaye and Sissoko playing CMs. If Cabaye goes, then insert one of Tiote or Anita. Ideal scenario is Hatem playing wide right (harsh on Gouffran), with Cabaye and Sissoko playing the CM role(s)

Where does that leave Shola?

Hopefully him and Pardew both looking for a new club

Hopefully with spelks in his arse from sitting on the bench.

Hopefully with spelks in his arse from sitting on the bench.

If Shola is still on bench I will cry

Saw Montpellier a couple of times this season and he played attacking midfield in a 4-2-3-1 in one and from the left in the other (he's left footed).

takes corners with a right foot though...

Memory must be failing me, poor show.

Went to the holy grail that is youtube, takes pens and corners with his right but plays some lovely balls/crosses with his left foot and has absolutely no qualms at all going on that side if there is more space (never looked like he was trying to cut back onto his right) so it is easy to see why someone might assume he was a lefty.