NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is our PR department feeding Sky utter bollocks to shut us up, funny how it's straight after we go out the cup with a shitty whimper yet again under this fucktool.

So transparent, isn't it.

Aye it's utter horseshit. We might get one in but this isbollocks about 4. Wasn't it sky they let into dressing rooms after they banned chronicle? Wankers the lot of them.

Guest bimpy474

This is our PR department feeding Sky utter bollocks to shut us up, funny how it's straight after we go out the cup with a shitty whimper yet again under this fucktool.

So transparent, isn't it.

Oh yeah, because after all the evidence before everyone we will suddenly go and get De Jong, Cabella, Gomis and a mystery star prize  :lol:

Sky are scum for peddling the bullshit, i know how it works mind.

Unless anyone important leaves then 3 signings would be enough tbh, we already have good players struggling to get near.

Keepers - :thup:

Full backs - :thup:

Centre backs - Could probably do with another.

Wide players - See above.

Centre mids - :thup:

Forwards - Could do with a physical striker that isn't Shola.

Not too much to ask is it? :dontknow:

3 signings would be enough tbh, we already have good players struggling to get near.

I'd say we're fine for cbs for now but could use an actual rb to spare, maybe a haidara like signing.

Nah, give it an hour or two and there'll be a market on Skybet in their Transfer section for Luuk de Jong where he'll be something daft like Evens to sign for us, getting daft Newcastle fans to bet based on this story. There'll be similar reports for most clubs on SSN over the next few days for the same reason.

3 signings would be enough tbh, we already have good players struggling to get near.

I'd say we're fine for cbs for now but could use an actual rb to spare, maybe a haidara like signing.

I would be happy with Santon moving over, mainly because I would like to see Haidara and Dummett more often.

Why is the De Jong story hard to believe? He's out of favour at his club, he's a previous target and he doesn't look good enough to attract the CL clubs. Sounds like our kinda guy.

because its hard to believe us actually buying someone?

Why is the De Jong story hard to believe? He's out of favour at his club, he's a previous target and he doesn't look good enough to attract the CL clubs. Sounds like our kinda guy.

because its hard to believe us actually buying someone?

Loan.

Aside from the fact he'd cost money, it's not that hard to believe at all. It's just the timing and nature of this information, which is incredibly cynical.

Guest bimpy474

we have a PR department?

Yeah it's me, you got a problem cunt, right fuck off then.....

http://i.imgur.com/k62Xi93.png

Guest bimpy474

Aside from the fact he'd cost money, it's not that hard to believe at all. It's just the timing and nature of this information, which is incredibly cynical.

Just about to say that, the timing stinks.

Guest bimpy474

I can actually get my head around Gomis and De Jong coming in, one for a small fee (Gomis), the other on loan with a view to a permanent, for reduced fee than we offered in the first place (De Jong). But only if Cisse goes and they know Remy wont sign permanently.

Guest chopey

I can actually get my head around Gomis and De Jong coming in, one for a small fee (Gomis), the other on loan with a view to a permanent, for reduced fee than we offered in the first place (De Jong). But only if Cisse goes and they know Remy wont sign permanently.

Totally agree

Christian Purslow has said via a Q&A on SSN's Twitter account that 'newspapers and agents are largely responsible for letting managers know who is available.'. Funny that, I read on here that Pardew touting our players in the press on a daily basis doesn't mean anything.

People still think the club does anything to appease the fans? They don't give a fuck what we think, they certainly wouldn't be going out their way to release stories for our benefit.

If anything we released a fake story only if sky are willing to pay for the exclusive.