NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christian Purslow has apparently just said on SSN that 'newspapers and agents are largely responsible for letting managers know who is available.'. Funny that, I read on here that Pardew touting our players in the press on a daily basis doesn't mean anything.

Did they mention websites like SDnews? :lol:

Sorry I will never believe Arsene Wenger is sitting in his office, reading The Sun and thinking "So Cabaye is available, is he!?". It is ridiculous :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Christian Purslow has apparently just said on SSN that 'newspapers and agents are largely responsible for letting managers know who is available.'. Funny that, I read on here that Pardew touting our players in the press on a daily basis doesn't mean anything.

Astounding the backing the clown gets, it really is.

Sorry I will never believe Arsene Wenger is sitting in his office, reading The Sun and thinking "So Cabaye is available, is he!?". It is ridiculous :lol:

maybe he discovered Ozil was available by reading Marca?

People still think the club does anything to appease the fans? They don't give a fuck what we think, they certainly wouldn't be going out their way to release stories for our benefit.

If anything we released a fake story only if sky are willing to pay for the exclusive.

I was going to post something along these lines but then remembered they are still trying to sell half season tickets.

People still think the club does anything to appease the fans? They don't give a fuck what we think, they certainly wouldn't be going out their way to release stories for our benefit.

If anything we released a fake story only if sky are willing to pay for the exclusive.

I was going to post something along these lines but then remembered they are still trying to sell half season tickets.

Exactly, look at the amount of talk that our season is over already. It's been everywhere.

maybe he discovered Ozil was available by reading Marca?

Or while shopping for some slippers on M&M Direct?

They'll sell for the Sunderland home game value alone. People aren't going to run out tonight and buy a half season ticket at the slight baseless rumour some failing Dutch guy they've never seen play is on our radar.

Unless anyone important leaves then 3 signings would be enough tbh, we already have good players struggling to get near.

Keepers - :thup:

Full backs - :thup:

Centre backs - Could probably do with another.

Wide players - See above.

Centre mids - :thup:

Forwards - Could do with a physical striker that isn't Shola.

Not too much to ask is it? :dontknow:

None of our wingers are really any good, we have been forced to play Gouffran and Sissoko there all season and while they have done well. I do think its of importance to get someone like Ince or of that ilk who can dribble, cross, score and take a set piece....

I definitely think a physical CB is of utmost importance, there's no physicality at all.

Everyone knows about the striker issue, so that goes without saying.... i wouldn't say :thup: to CMs by the way we still lack someone with agility who can create in the final third, there was a time when i thought Marveaux was that guy but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Not to mention without Cabaye we really struggle to create at all, i'd definitely look at another option who could play in front of 2 CMs Cabaye and one other or in a midfield 3 as another option.

Cabaye will probably leave at some point but anyway...

So yeah that's 4 i'd look at, but will it happen? like f*ck will it.

How many Strikers do West Ham need? Don't really want him back, things never seem to go well the 2nd time around. That said, he's obviously far better than what we have now..

Just one that's fit and isn't shit.

Where would Cabaye go?

In this country?... I could only think Man Utd out of desperation rather than suitability...

He's better than what Liverpool( well Gerrard aside and they seem to play better without his tired legs these days anyway), Chelsea and Spurs has playing for them at the moment as well.

He'd have plenty of suitors, whether they would pay what Ashley would demand is another matter of course.

I don't get why people don't think Cabaye would be 'suitable' for Man United. He'd walk into their strongest first team and improve them no end, exactly what they need.

I really hope when he goes it's abroad, if only for the sickening fawning over him and how good a spot he was if he went to liverpool or man u etc etc