NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

They've had since October to have these meetings and discuss targets and they wait until January.

Who do they think they are fooling?

Us, some will still fall for it though. Thick kernts.

They've had since October to have these meetings and discuss targets and they wait until January.

Who do they think they are fooling?

Us, some will still fall for it though. Thick kernts.

Sad but true.

Guest bimpy474

Or maybe its to discuss where we go next after being given high prices on out targets

Short conversation, how much ? Fuck off cunts. Bye.

Still think this is a ploy to forget about Cardiff and nothing will actually happen.

I'm a bit more optimistic, because he was on our radar before he went to Monchengladbach, with a bid being confirmed from us then.

Also, as he hasn't worked out for them, a cheap, dirty loan seems right up MA's street.

Still think this is a ploy to forget about Cardiff and nothing will actually happen.

Yup. Doubt we will get anyone in till extras like Obertan, Gosling, and Marveaux move first, if we get anyone at all.. Can't have too many players..

Guest bimpy474

@lee_ryder 1m

Sources in Germany indicating Luuk De Jong favours loan move to #nufc Gladbach in discussions over loan fee.

Hope so, we really need another striker but why do i sense it'll be one out (Cisse) for a fee to compensate.

Guest bimpy474

At this point Cisse is so damaged that it really wouldn't matter.

Agreed but it would mean us being up money wise like, like that ever happens  :laugh:

@lee_ryder 1m

Sources in Germany indicating Luuk De Jong favours loan move to #nufc Gladbach in discussions over loan fee.

He's worked out its not a type writer then

http://www.warhistoryonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wwii_german_enigma_code_machine.jpg

:lol: "shut up you little shit, we are trying to start a bidding war"

Not that I thought he said much wrong in his interview, this lad looks and plays a little like Benny think I read they are mates too.

Keep an eye out, he could do a Benny

:D

Guest bimpy474

de jong, cabella and gomis in, shola, obertan and marv out would be the fucking tits. I'd give it a 5% chance of happening..

Whoa, slow down there Flash...

de jong, cabella and gomis in, shola, obertan and marv out would be the f***ing tits. I'd give it a 5% chance of happening..

Would rather get De Jong and Cabella in not bother with Gomis and find some winger who isn't shit.

Both are not happening mind.