NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes, I would love an imposing midfielder who can actually play a bit, shelvey would be a dream tbh! Add to that a quality centre back and we have the spine which our team is missing. If we got a striker as well that would just be too much, I would have a perma boner!

I'd like us to try and go for Sigurdsson or Shelvey in Jan if we can.

And a swap bid of Cisse for Ighalo. Plus cash obviously.

All impossible I assume.

Yep. I can't see why Swansea would sell Sigurdsson and Shelvey to their relegation rivals half way through the season. Particularly this season. Watford are in a better position, but they're not going to want to take any chances.

I think we'll have to look abroad, or the lower leagues.

All impossible I assume.

Yep. I can't see why Swansea would sell Sigurdsson and Shelvey to their relegation rivals half way through the season. Particularly this season. Watford are in a better position, but they're not going to want to take any chances.

I think we'll have to look abroad, or the lower leagues.

Or not look at all.

And get Matip on top of that and  :drool:

Realistically what would getting those 3 cost? 40 million? Would improve us markedly for the price Liverpool paid for Carroll. Crazy how close we get to having a decent competitive squad but never push the boat out to make sure we make it happen.

The way Ashley celebrated Ayoze's winner the other day, and I do believe it was genuine, you'd think he would loosen up the purse strings a little to give the entire club a massive lift. Just do it you crash-dieting c***.

Yes, Shelvey, matip and any striker (if papiss stays) would be awesome. After Jan we will see if Mike was actually telling the truth in that famous interview, the bare minimum requirement is a top Centre Back plus one of CM or striker....

When did we actually last pay for a player in the PL? Especially in January.

We last paid for a player from a PL club in August 2011 - Gabriel Obertan.

The last time we paid for a player from a PL club in a January transfer window was Danny Simpson in Jan 2010 (he had been on loan since August 2009).