NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need to get a proven goalscorer in and with us now odds on to go down I don't see who would be prepared to come to us permanently so we should go all out for Remy on loan with a view to permanent if we stay up.

Remy for me too.

Remy on loan is the best option but either stay up or go down there will have to be a massive turn over of players at the end of the season

Just as well the Mackems won at Swansea. There's a gap starting to appear and are a good bet to lose 3 of the next 4 with no guarantee of anything from the other. We slept walked into relegation last time and are doing an even better job of it this time around.

Sign a goal scorer, now, it's almost criminal that we haven't already.

What is your net spend in the last twelve months? Also, what's your squad size? It feels like you've already spent tons, although obviously (a) you'd been scrimping for a while and (b) going down would cost a shit-ton more.

What is your net spend in the last twelve months? Also, what's your squad size? It feels like you've already spent tons, although obviously (a) you'd been scrimping for a while and (b) going down would cost a shit-ton more.

About £50-55m since last Jan 1 I reckon. Got a big squad but there's so much (unmovable) shite in it its ridiculous. Comically weak at LB and ST though, and have been for years. Still haven't replaced Demba Ba.

- 20 million!

23 days passed and still no striker who would probably have got us 6 points or so more this month, not signed.

Aren't we great at this buying lark, anyone would think we're not in the bottom 3, and not been in the bottom 6 the whole season  :lol:

Saw a bit of a spurious link with Anthony Ujah of Werder Bremen, who is a Nigerian striker that shares similarities to Ighalo. Would be a good signing IMO. Good striker.

Didn't he abuse a goat once?

Wish they'd stop pissing about with this Townsend thing. Even if they rate the player (I'm nonplussed about him), we need someone up to speed and in form who can deliver results immediately.