The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

Thank fuck this cunt is finally gone. Can't wait for the third stint in ten years

;D  there goes a character and you would rather have Mcclaren Garde etc who have zero personality ,the sooner he is back in the premiership the better as it will be a poorer place without him imho

Nah he plays shit football and is a horrible cunt. Good riddance

Guest neesy111

Good riddance.  Mourinho it's dispicable person who thinks the whole world revolves around him.  Funny how despite his record he's been sacked in 3 of his last 4 jobs (including Real Madrid in this as they wanted rid).

Aye I'm glad to be shot of him tbh, I'll have some time for him again if he winds his neck in and shows a bit of humility going forward. Would be nice to see him manage a lesser side and not constantly be on a cuntish crusade, it's been good enough for other managers so I don't see why it wouldn't be good enough for him.

Mourinho has been so spoilt since Porto of inheriting good teams that he literally has no idea how to get out of a losing spiral. A pathetic, petty bully who lashes out at everyone around him when he doesn't get his own way

Can't take his trophy success off him but a truly great manager like Ferguson would have never found himself in this situation. Mourinho a good manager to make a good side an excellent one and for that he'll never be short of takers. Can never be compared to true great managers though

Might stick £20 on him being next England manager

i

This totally

I've never liked the bloke and think he's been one of the luckiest guys alive to have had the jobs he has had. It could have all been different if that goal hadn't been disallowed against Man United when he was manager of Porto. Wherever he has been he's been playing fantasy football with an open chequebook and been able to pick from a squad steeped in talent. The guy is a petty bully who never shows any dignity in defeat, it's always someone else's fault his team loses. The ref, the linesman, dodgy decisions, the doctor ffs, he never ever gives the opposition any praise even when they have lost. Now it has been proven that when the going gets tough he has not got a clue how to turn it around, take that with the fact he's never around for anymore than 3 years shows to me he's never one of the greats. It pisses me off this childish shit he has with Wenger when IMO he's not fit to lace Wengers boots as a manager

Although I've been expecting this for weeks when the news broke on ssn i went all  :yikes: and watched the news unfold till about 6. He will be truly missed in the English game but most importantly by Chelsea again , i can't ever see him returning to the premiership again but hopefully he will be the new England new manager after dull roy

:lol: I don't know who Cascarino is, but he hates Chelsea more than I hate anything.

Wait.....WHAT? Get out....get out now and don't come back.

Unless you're born after 1987 there's simply no excuse for that.... ;)

:lol: I don't know who Cascarino is, but he hates Chelsea more than I hate anything.

Wait.....WHAT? Get out....get out now and don't come back.

Unless you're born after 1987 there's simply no excuse for that.... ;)

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

You've got to love people who would rather have a charismatic manager with a shit style of football instead of a boring guy with a good style of football. Not like watching the sport actually matters

:lol: Completely agree.  It's the same thing we have a pop at pundits and fans for re Pardew, for valuing the media rhetoric over actual quality of football.

Mourinho has been so spoilt since Porto of inheriting good teams that he literally has no idea how to get out of a losing spiral. A pathetic, petty bully who lashes out at everyone around him when he doesn't get his own way

Can't take his trophy success off him but a truly great manager like Ferguson would have never found himself in this situation. Mourinho a good manager to make a good side an excellent one and for that he'll never be short of takers. Can never be compared to true great managers though

Might stick £20 on him being next England manager

i

This totally

I've never liked the bloke and think he's been one of the luckiest guys alive to have had the jobs he has had. It could have all been different if that goal hadn't been disallowed against Man United when he was manager of Porto. Wherever he has been he's been playing fantasy football with an open chequebook and been able to pick from a squad steeped in talent. The guy is a petty bully who never shows any dignity in defeat, it's always someone else's fault his team loses. The ref, the linesman, dodgy decisions, the doctor ffs, he never ever gives the opposition any praise even when they have lost. Now it has been proven that when the going gets tough he has not got a clue how to turn it around, take that with the fact he's never around for anymore than 3 years shows to me he's never one of the greats. It pisses me off this childish s*** he has with Wenger when IMO he's not fit to lace Wengers boots as a manager

load of shite.

You've got to love people who would rather have a charismatic manager with a s*** style of football instead of a boring guy with a good style of football. Not like watching the sport actually matters

He's not even charismatic anymore, he's been a boring bastard for a while now.

He's only entertaining when he's winning, when he's not he's annoying as owt.

He's won quite a lot though, and his record speaks for itself. I'm not sure that player power is going to lead to long term success at Chelsea. I don't think the squad is as good as it's cracked up to be tbh, a lot of them look similar to us in that they like to do the flash stuff but don't look like they want to roll their sleeves up.

He's made some horrendous decisions in letting players go though, like Lukaku and De Bruyne.