The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Has he ever done a good job? Surely Silva would have been a much better appointment.

Given their squad I think any half decent manager with a bounce will keep them up.

Blackburn? Stoke was alright til it went sour.

Given the money he spent at Stoke I really don’t think he made any vast improvement to them. I’d throw Hughes into the same category as Moyes, Pardew etc. They keep getting jobs despite being awful and blaming everyone but themselves publicly.

Finished 9th 3 year running and then 13th, I don't think he actually spent that much tbh.

Did a good job until this season

Hughes is probably slightly higher on the ‘bearablenessometer’ of PFMs.

He’s still fairly rancid, but he’s not as disgusting as some of the others. Wouldn’t be surprised if he gets enough of out that squad to keep them up.

He tries to play something similar to actual football compared to the rest of the PFMs doesn't he? Still a bell end, like. Not as much of a bell end as Pardew or Allardyce though.

His stint at QPR was hilarious, mind.

Thoroughly unexcited at the prospect of listening to Mark Hughes and his stupid cross face blaming absolutely everything but himself week after week. So soon, man. Ah well, at least these rank managers are getting snapped up before our role becomes vacant again.

Guest firetotheworks

Ah yes, that great 2011-12 season where we finished fourth followed by our 'mixed' form after that.

1 - the number of relegation's suffered by them at the club.

How about the amount of clubs they relegated before they were sacked? Like to see the stats on how many of those clubs got relegated the same year they were sacked.

I honestly don't understand why these managers keep being employed. Redknapp is another that should be on there.

Guest firetotheworks

It's just those clubs shown, a few of the others aside from Pardew and Moyes have relegations too I think.