The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mick McMackem walking out in style.

The guy is just fantastic, Ipswich aren't in bad shape at all in the league, hopefully he thinks League one is a little beneath him.

He said some really nice things about us after we tonked them at home last season, he had the last laugh when they beat us comfortably in the return at the end of the season.

Ipswich fans been on his back, like?

Yeah, they've not like his style of football and that's fair enough, the mackems said the same thing, but as a character for the neutral the man is class.

He's spent basically zero money there and got them midtable every season. It's probably very boring like but can't see anyone doing better unless they start spending. That Irish kid that they booed Mick for subbing tonight because he was doing well wasn't a stand out player for a pretty average League of Ireland team last season. I know some of their fans and they wanted him replaced last season and were astounded when Ipswich came in for him

Bar Rafa, he's my favourite currently active manager by far :lol:

Ummmm ... he's just resigned. He's not active. Fail.

:lol:

Can’t believe you don’t understand what active means. Not retired, or dead. He’s an active manager, just currently without a club.

Keegan, Robson, Drillo and Eggen (my fav managers) are all retired or dead, hence they’re not on the list of favourite active managers.

Niko Kovac in at Bayern at the end of the season.

Seems like quite a risky choice that. Decent win percentage with Frankfurt, but hasn't really got any experience at the very top at all. Will be very interesting to see how he does, at least German teams tend to not go for just the same old managers like in England.