The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

1 minute ago, Ste said:

I’m sure there’s a clip somewhere where he’s yelling at Alan Smith over the megaphone to hit it long to Owen. 

Can remember travelling down to watch us Vs Spurs during that era (Was in the RAF up at Lossiemouth at the time), we won 3-1 if I remember rightly, but I can remember walking away really concerned. He was giving both our fullbacks grief for passing to feet, instead of going long all match too. Utter fraud of a manager

Also, the praise of his ability to organise a defence is just nonsense. If that's all you set a team up to do then it's pretty easy to make life difficult for your opponents. His Bolton side were ahead of the curve but beyond that he's been as middle of the road as they come and that was mostly during a time when there were a lot more poor quality managers in the league. 

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Also, the praise of his ability to organise a defence is just nonsense. If that's all you set a team up to do then it's pretty easy to make life difficult for your opponents. His Bolton side were ahead of the curve but beyond that he's been as middle of the road as they come and that was mostly during a time when there were a lot more poor quality managers in the league. 

PFM masterclass incoming! :howe:

12 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Signing a bunch of players who are suited to a high press then hiring back-to-back low block managers. What could wrong?

Aye. A loud Elland Road desperate for a win they might have had one of those games like Villa had and caught us out. Now though, I don't see them harming us or being capable of stopping us. 

Their stadium is going to be deathly silent.

Going from the exciting brand of Biesla and even Marsch's football, to just watching their players camped in their own box while Allardyce bellows out instructions from the sideline and plays for set pieces. Delightful.

They don't really have a big physical striker and so it will be interesting to see which centre back he plays upfront.

Edited by KaKa

Shrewd move? Where’s Sammy Lee? Haven’t seen that rabid dog in a while. There’s literally no one Allardyce could partner up with and it be a shrewd move. The guy’s ego is enormous

The talksport AM programs are going to be even worse than usual tomorrow when all the alcoholic ex-players they employ start wanking themselves raw over fat sham.

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Shrewd move? Where’s Sammy Lee? Haven’t seen that rabid dog in a while. There’s literally no one Allardyce could partner up with and it be a shrewd move. The guy’s ego is enormous

sure he went with woy to palace,swear i seen him on the touchline 

Didn’t I read somewhere joey Barton said he used to get whiplash playing in midfield with allardyce as our manager with watching the ball go over his head all of the time.

Sam Allardyce man, honestly why the fuck would you do that? [emoji38]

Nothing will beat us bringing Joe Kinnear in but Leeds are having a good crack at it. Completely commit suicide since sacking Marsch.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

so in just over a year they've gone from Marcelo Bielsa to the literal other end of the scale with Hippo Head? Look I know they're desperate but I'm wondering why they bothered sacking Marsch if this and Gracia was their genius plan