The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

5 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I'd almost forgotten how much I detest that pompous, preening, smug, self-satisfied, arrogant fat bastard, but that quote's brought it all back. :icon_puke_l: 

Guest reefatoon
11 minutes ago, bigfella said:

I'd almost forgotten how much I detest that pompous, preening, smug, self-satisfied, arrogant fat bastard, but that quote's brought it all back. :icon_puke_l: 

One of my most hated managers just behind Bruce.

Self centred, arrogant cunt, who was utter shit for us. Didn’t want Leeds down but will be happy to see this bloated sack of shit relegated.

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

The very thought of that fat fucking hippo lauding up if Leeds survive, man.

Fucking talking about devising 'patterns of play for each game' in his presser, ffs.

Patterns of play. :lol:

It will be eight men behind the ball kicking the shit out of the opposition, then bombing in the set pieces.

I understand why people get murdered now. Could stab this cunt in the face for a week and not reach the back of his head. The most delusional man in football.

2 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Actually quite competitive just not in Europe tbf.

I like a lot of the teams and players in the league, great place for picking up wonderkids. I just can’t stand PSG to be honest. There are signs that they’re going to change tack though. It’s not their fault that the other leagues continually take all their best talent 

The last roll of the dyce for Leeds. The Allardyce.

Their last 4 games look like the killer blow for them.

As strange as it is I think they will stay up with a sneaky draw against one of the top teams ( hopefully not us) but likely Man City and a win against Tottenham.

So 4 points from Leeds from their last 4 games to finish on 34 points.

I think the team to go down will be Leicester  along with Everton and obviously Southampton.

Leicester have Fulham away, Liverpool at home, us away and West Ham at home. I think Leicester will take 1 point from those games against Fulham.

I think Forest will take 4 points from their final games. 1 point from Southampton and 3 from palace to also finish on 34 points..

Everton may manage 1 point from their final 4 games. Probably against Bournemouth.

Southampton will potentially take 2 points from their final 4 games. Forest and Liverpool.

So the table will potentially look like this.

Nott'm Forest...34pts.

Leeds....34pts.

Leicester....31 pts.

Everton.....30pts.

Southampton......26pts.

There's my final predictions.

15 minutes ago, STM said:

I understand why people get murdered now. Could stab this cunt in the face for a week and not reach the back of his head. The most delusional man in football.

All these years and instead of actually becoming better he is still banging on about it being because he wasn't given the opportunities.

You get the opportunities by showing ability in the first place, that is more inspiring than sitting a bunch of players behind the ball and hoofing it long and playing for set pieces you numbskull. Oh ... and perhaps also help yourself by not blowing your biggest opportunity in the game by being a corrupt charlatan.

Imagine being this clueless man. 

12 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I like a lot of the teams and players in the league, great place for picking up wonderkids. I just can’t stand PSG to be honest. There are signs that they’re going to change tack though. It’s not their fault that the other leagues continually take all their best talent 

I only follow PSG results for Messi and now he's fucked them off can never follow those results.  All good.

Just now, PauloGeordio said:

Fuck me he’s obviously on meds. It’s like Kinnear and Bruce had a love child. Gonna enjoy watching it implode. Notice Eddie not mentioned. Soon to teach that stealer of breath a footballing lesson! 

Spot on that, like. 

His managerial honours amount to the League of Ireland title in 1992 and the Division 3 title in 1998. Klopp, Pep and Arteta have nearly 50 major honours between them. 

It's hardly beyond the realms of possibility that he keeps them up but it'll be hilarious next season when they're desperately looking for another replacement come Christmas. 

"I've never had the opportunity to show it"

Managed Newcastle, Everton, West Ham, England, failed in one way or another at all of them, and all of the club's fans shudder thinking about the time he was their manager.

What he thinks he's ever done anywhere to warrant a shot at clubs knocking about the Champions League is anyone's guess.