The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

:undecided:

I actually think Mackay would be fortunate to get much to spend in January, having comfortably spent over £30m in the summer, but the treatment he's had there is fucking shocking.

It's utterly deplorable how one man, out of nowhere, can dismantle significant parts of a club - without a care in the world regarding the implications on the people who matter/the sport itself.

Agreed but If it wasn't for tan they'd be nowhere near the premiership, that is correct, no?

I don't really know, tbh. But if I were in their position I would honestly rather stay down a division and cling to honour and tradition, than get promoted and simply be a vehicle. Alright, St James' Park is a vehicle for Sports Direct, but changing the club's kit is just on another level. Then what has followed regarding the removal of Moody is obviously abhorrent, too.

Again, agreed. But those in the stands wearing red shirts have very little to complain about over anything that happens at that club IMHO.

That actually winds me up more than the fact he fucking did it. :lol: Fucking sell-outs, man. There's loads, too.

I don't know shit about their club but the amount of red in the stands is crazy.

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't put anything past the owners of Cardiff and Hull. As relatively safe as McKay and especially Bruce should be, there's no accounting for absolutely batshit mental.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/quiz/918000/918505_1345752440962_400_300.jpg

'YO'

Guest firetotheworks

I know! Just call me The Wizard, Neil. I've known this s*** would go down as far back as Monday. But some people....(ON HERE!!!!) wouldn't listen.

What say those people now? Eh? Where are you now?

Guest firetotheworks

They're all weeping like teen's vaginas #Brasseye

I'm f***ing wasted. I'm gan to bed. Let me know when you're in Newcastle Neil, we'll gan for a pint.