The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

I'm picturing the team Brugge coach filling up with players, Parker walks on last, the coach motors 100meters down the road, abruptly stops and he's 'hoofd' off in his wank turtleneck and wool sport coat. :lol: 

31 minutes ago, TRon said:

Never had the same gravitas since he lost the side parting.

:lol: Hair Hubris 

He's really fucked himself since opening his gob after that spanking from Liverpool. If he got on with it instead of complaining about player transfers and lack of quality, he'd still be there. What the fuck did Brugge see in him? :lol: 

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: Hair Hubris 

He's really fucked himself since opening his gob after that spanking from Liverpool. If he got on with it instead of complaining about player transfers and lack of quality, he'd still be there. What the fuck did Brugge see in him? :lol: 

Aye that was a random as fuck appointment.  Maybe they really like turtle neck sweaters over there, can't think of any other reason. :lol: 

3 hours ago, joeyt said:

what a great language

“Parker (42) was announced as the new head coach of Club Brugge on 31 December last year. The English ex-international previously worked for Fulham and Bournemouth and replaced Carl Hoefkens at the club. In 12 games, the Briton could only win two times.”

I am getting the feeling they weren't that impressed with Parker. 

5 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Was reading this earlier. :lol:  Some choice quotes:

“Suddenly, [assistant boss Cristian Stellini] put me on the bench, against Wolverhampton he put me on for five minutes. I asked why? They didn’t tell me anything.

“And, yesterday, they asked me to take a test at the gym, that if I was good I would go to the game and, at the time of the game, they left me on the bench. These are things that it is not possible to understand. 

“Let’s see what [Conte] will say tomorrow, but there are no fools here either, I’m a professional, I work every day and I want to play. There are minutes left, time left.

“This season, excuse the word, it’s been s***, because I don’t have minutes, I suffered a little with the injury. But, when I enter the field, I give my life. I came from two games well, I think that’s it, I think I should have played and I don’t have to cry about it.”

I don't see him taking a swipe at tactics, more at Conte not playing him. Conte won't be there next year.

Edited by The Bonk

Just now, Disco said:

It's pretty funny like.

The fans hate Levy, Cunty and most of the players

The players hate Cunty

Cunty hates being in England, the club, and Levy

Will never not find this way more funny than it should be. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

It's pretty funny like.

The fans hate Levy, Cunty and most of the players

The players hate Cunty

Cunty hates being in England, the club, and Levy

Despite all parties involved being unhappy, Conte's thirst for cash knows no bounds, he's pretty transparent about it too. So I'm sure if Levy put a phat deal on the table he'd take it.

I cannot believe how rigid Conte is man :lol:

Not once has he just gone with Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski in a front four, and sacked off one of the defenders who can't defend regardless, even with three of them back there.

18 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Despite all parties involved being unhappy, Conte's thirst for cash knows no bounds, he's pretty transparent about it too. So I'm sure if Levy put a phat deal on the table he'd take it.

Not so sure on that. He could have his pick of Serie A jobs. I think he's probably known from the start he was a bit of a hiding to nothing at Spurs in terms of winning owt hence him constantly being a mood.

2 minutes ago, Disco said:

Not so sure on that. He could have his pick of Serie A jobs. I think he's probably known from the start he was a bit of a hiding to nothing at Spurs in terms of winning owt hence him constantly being a mood.

Fair point. Inter, Milan and Juve all nowhere near the Scudetto and potentially on the manager hunt come the summer.