The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Isn’t he already on the coaching team. Sure I saw him booing Sanchez when they brought him on then off again v AFCB

Yeah, he is, but in a supporting role. The whole thing is ridiculous.

They'd just be once again putting someone in charge that has already been present when things are going wrong.

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

Harry Redknapp has thrown his hat in the ring to take over at Spurs till the end of the season ;D

Honestly I think he would do a good job at Chelsea (as an interim).

Banter aside. Redknapp knows football and he knows a baller when he see's one. He'll do a better job than Stellini and Lamps. The Spurs one is difficult in the short-term because the squad is built for a back 5.

Chelsea need a proper football manager. Not a coach like Potter. Not a Lampard. A football manager to come in and make decisions. 

37 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Honestly I think he would do a good job at Chelsea (as an interim).

Banter aside. Redknapp knows football and he knows a baller when he see's one. He'll do a better job than Stellini and Lamps. The Spurs one is difficult in the short-term because the squad is built for a back 5.

Chelsea need a proper football manager. Not a coach like Potter. Not a Lampard. A football manager to come in and make decisions. 

Yeah, to be fair I do rate Redknapp and have said it on here before.

Just find the Spurs situation a huge mess and can't believe in 2023, Redknapp coming in even for the short term, would be an upgrade for them.