The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Pochettino leaves Chelsea by ‘mutual consent’

cp40

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think he will have more sense than to go there tbh.

He seems really switched on and a bright fella. I think he'll hang on at Burnley and give himself a season at the top level before moving on

3 hours ago, Stifler said:

Wish they would stop fucking about and give it to Bruce.

I'll be very surprised if Merse doesn't tout him for the job at 'his' club on GSS tomorrow. After all, he thinks he's a good, good manager, who ticks all the boxes. He did when he was managing us anyway.

6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Not that he’d go, but surprised there hasn’t been any Simeone to Chelsea links.  

Supposed to be leaving this summer, isn’t he? Hence Felix extending his contract before he went to Chelsea? Amazed there hasn’t been a few premier league links. 

What is the point in Spurs waiting till the season ends to bring in a manager ? Surely bringing in someone now would help them sort the squad out, unless of course the new bloke has said he won't start until the season ends.

38 minutes ago, Ben said:

What is the point in Spurs waiting till the season ends to bring in a manager ? Surely bringing in someone now would help them sort the squad out, unless of course the new bloke has said he won't start until the season ends.

What they want and what’s possible may not align at the moment. You have the Real job and possibly the PSG job available at the end of the season. I think they’ve likely made plenty of approaches and been knocked back.