The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Tim Sherwood is a proper football man though not like all these other foreign managers, they are cricket, squash, golf men, Sherwood is a football man football and will football play football football 4-4-football -2 football football football

Tim Sherwood is a proper football man though not like all these other foreign managers, they are cricket, squash, golf men, Sherwood is a football man football and will football play football football 4-4-football -2 football football football

Sherwood is going to isolate all those pretty boy foreign attacking midfielders straight away. What a waste of money.

One big and one little man upfront. two wingers and two hard man midfielders.

This is going to be crazy.

Some fans over there seem to think that the intention is still to have a new manager by next August, but Sherwood would accept nowt less than 18 months. "Guarantee me a stab in the hot-seat and at least 18-month's pay (whether I'm replaced in the summer or not), or I'll fuck off right now and you won't even have an interim." Makes sense I suppose?

Some fans over there seem to think that the intention is still to have a new manager by next August, but Sherwood would accept nowt less than 18 months. "Guarantee me a stab in the hot-seat and at least 18-month's pay (whether I'm replaced in the summer or not), or I'll fuck off right now and you won't even have an interim." Makes sense I suppose?

what is shows to me is Levys lost it and hadn't a clue what to do about replacing AVB, this is the golden chance to get into the cl and they're throwing it away