The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

All these years and instead of actually becoming better he is still banging on about it being because he wasn't given the opportunities.

You get the opportunities by showing ability in the first place, that is more inspiring than sitting a bunch of players behind the ball and hoofing it long and playing for set pieces you numbskull. Oh ... and perhaps also help yourself by not blowing your biggest opportunity in the game by being a corrupt charlatan.

Imagine being this clueless man. 

After he left Bolton his career collapsed due to his lack of ability to do anything other than play long balls and grind out just enough points while playing the worst football in the league. Coming to us was a big opportunity and he absolutely fucked it 

The best thing about Leeds going down* in a run of spectacular defeats would be that it would almost certainly stop the "GET BIG SAM IN!" shout from desperate fans of relegation threatened clubs.

* after sad faced Leeds fans

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

"I've never had the opportunity to show it"

Managed Newcastle, Everton, West Ham, England, failed in one way or another at all of them, and all of the club's fans shudder thinking about the time he was their manager.

What he thinks he's ever done anywhere to warrant a shot at clubs knocking about the Champions League is anyone's guess.

How dare you.

He has a 100% win rate with England. Put some respect on his name

Edited by mikejaxer

20 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Fuck me he’s obviously on meds. It’s like Kinnear and Bruce had a love child. Gonna enjoy watching it implode. Notice Eddie not mentioned. Soon to teach that stealer of breath a footballing lesson! 

I saw that clip on twitter, but with the sound off and the subtitles playing.

I just assumed it was a piss take subtitling someone had added.

Imagine my surprise on discovering he actually said it.

I reckon he'd just done a pint of white wine and a few Xanax behind the scenes.

33 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Allardyce actually seems like he's lost something upstairs tbh. 

Looks like he's developed a bit of a tremor.

20 minutes ago, brummie said:

The best thing about Leeds going down* in a run of spectacular defeats would be that it would almost certainly stop the "GET BIG SAM IN!" shout from desperate fans of relegation threatened clubs.

* after sad faced Leeds fans

I remember someone saying this when he took over West Brom and sent them down, seems everyone has forgotten that though, unfortunately.

My favourite escape under Allardyce was when he kept Everton up against all odds. They were 13th when he was appointed in the November, spunked big wedge on Walcott and Tosun and finished 8th. Everyone thought they were dead and buried until he was appointed.

New Leeds United manager Sam Allardyce has said he is "up there" with any manager in the Premier League including Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola and Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp. 

[emoji38]

2 hours ago, STM said:

I understand why people get murdered now. Could stab this cunt in the face for a week and not reach the back of his head. The most delusional man in football.

Like some pissed up grandad at Christmas 

Did he say he plans differently for each game depending on their strengths and that he’s up there with Pep et al? 

Haha, did he ask if Simon Bird was there as well? He’s clearly off his tits.

43 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Dignity, integrity and giving a fuck! 

He kisses the badge as they all chant "Money Money Money!"

Another successful destroy and exit initiated.

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Difficult watch, that clip. I certainly wouldn’t feel inspired by it if I was anyway involved with Leeds. 

Aye, I thought the same Ste, thought he sounded as excited as having a few teeth taken out!

Its just the classic tactic of trying to take the pressure off the players by having all the attention on himself. Mourinho and Ferguson were masters of it - though they didnt look half as undignified as Allardyce.