The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I listen to the "Not the Top 20 Podcast" and it sounds like Swansea fans have absolutely hated him since the start, and he's kind of dug his own grave.

6 hours ago, 54 said:

I listen to the "Not the Top 20 Podcast" and it sounds like Swansea fans have absolutely hated him since the start, and he's kind of dug his own grave.

He was totally the wrong guy, not his fault at end of day. We have slowly deteriorated year in, year out, since the Americans bought us. Have no faith in the next appointment, never know, may surprise us. Hardly anything left to sell now either.

12 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

SkySports reporting that ETH has lost the dressing room. For all the reasons everyone has long suggested + running too much in training.

Ratcliffe deal for 25% to be completed next week apparently. Can see him getting rid of ten haag

17 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

SkySports reporting that ETH has lost the dressing room. For all the reasons everyone has long suggested + running too much in training.

They sure as hell don’t look like they do too much running in training 

Just seen that Man U are now banning news organisations from their press conferences :lol: ETH lining up to call one of the few remaining journos a cunt next I reckon. Absolutely loving this fall from grace :lol:

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2023/december/05/wilder-returns/

Chris Wilder is the new manager of Sheffield United.

Former Blades favourite Wilder returns on a contract until the summer of 2025. Alan Knill, Matt Prestridge and former Republic of Ireland international Keith Andrews will assist Wilder and all will be in the technical area for Wednesday's home fixture against Liverpool.