The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

On 15/04/2024 at 08:03, Cf said:

I reckon he'd get the Chelsea treatment from the fans and be seen as someone who is beneath them and would end up under pressure quite quickly. 

Still though. Do a job for a few months and enjoy the payoff afterwards. Take a leaf out of his boss's book. 

He would....he's not a "fancy foreign name" (Copyright Sam Allardici), and doesn't have a trophy haul to back him up. 

He'd probably be good for them, but reckon their fans are looking more for a Zidane type appointment.

On 09/04/2024 at 17:31, The College Dropout said:

West Ham want to be Spursey.

Went down an AVB rabbit hole. He's a rally car driver now.

Where do West Ham get this idea that they are a footballing/attacking/entertainment team? I've heard them go on about the West Ham way, but I don't recall them ever being a particularly good footballing side. Yes they've had decent seasons and results but I recall most of their managers being pretty dull and dour

12 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Where do West Ham get this idea that they are a footballing/attacking/entertainment team? I've heard them go on about the West Ham way, but I don't recall them ever being a particularly good footballing side. Yes they've had decent seasons and results but I recall most of their managers being pretty dull and dour

Total myth - Just like NUFC thinking they should be in the CL every season - media driven tbh 

Tuchel at West Ham? [emoji38] I do enjoy Tuchel’s diminishing durations in charge of clubs. In a few years we’re going to be down to six-game spells in charge of clubs 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Tuchel at West Ham? [emoji38] I do enjoy Tuchel’s diminishing durations in charge of clubs. In a few years we’re going to be down to six-game spells in charge of clubs 

Premier League Sport GIF

Let's get Conte back too while we're at it. 

29 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Potter has to be a consideration for them.  Feels like a good fit for both. 

I didn't realise Moyes contract was up at the end of the season and he hasn't been offered a new one 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It would be a perfect fit, I reckon. If they did somehow get Tuchel man...

Gotta think he'll want to manage a CL side, but would be like Ancelotti at Everton for West Ham. I'd go Potter if I was them, personally.