The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Could see him at Southampton if/when Pochettino moves on.

Naaah he'd want a team with money to spend. Spurs or QPR if they are promoted

Aye, give Spurs time to burn through one more manager and then he'll probably pop up there next.

Looks like Fat Sam could be on borrowed time too:

RIP Queen Liz II ‏@Harology  Apr 19

@davidgold what the f***. Get off of twitter you stupid bint.

Rowe 6 ‏@Welsh_Gooner  Apr 19

@davidgold Your fans are ungrateful turds

RIP Queen Liz II ‏@Harology  Apr 19

@Welsh_Gooner @davidgold you support arsenal, kill yourself

:lol:

Unless SSN reckon some goals from League Two are more noteworthy than Manchester United sacking their manager then I'm assuming all this about Moyes is a load of bollocks. What a let down.

Unless SSN reckon some goals from League Two are more noteworthy than Manchester United sacking their manager then I'm assuming all this about Moyes is a load of bollocks. What a let down.

Because it as not happened yet. They had four studio guests talking about it for a good 5-10mins when it first surfaced. It's all over their sky news website, no confirmation so they aren't running with it live. Things will change once they call in their reporters tomorrow morning.

Sky Sports "sources" told them before the decision would be made in 24 hours so I imagine they'll go mental tomorrow?

They can't sack him until the NY stock market closes. If he's not sacked until it opens again he won't be sacked this time either.

Whoever they get in they won't finish top 4 next season without massive investment. Just look at that defence and CM. Awful.

You said like a week ago that they need just two new players to be something special again. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Although I think Moyes was never good enough for a club like Man United, I look at that team aside from a few and it's very, very apparent that Fergie had them massively overachieving. It's utter rubbish.

Whoever they get in they won't finish top 4 next season without massive investment. Just look at that defence and CM. Awful.

You said like a week ago that they need just two new players to be something special again. :lol:

Nice blatant fib. Stick to trying to convince the mongs you're a NUFC fan with your nonsense about Colo and Tiote.