The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

It is interesting. He was always going to get sacked if he didn't qualify for the CL basically.

I can't see his replacement being anyone but Queiroz, Van Gaal or Klopp, with the latter being a longshot. He'd be everyones #1 choice but I just can't see why he would leave.

:giggs:

It is interesting. He was always going to get sacked if he didn't qualify for the CL basically.

Didn't they say the opposite?

That he'd get sacked if he qualified for the Champions League?  Would explain how he had the team playing.

Is it true he never once put out the same side in consecutive matches?

He did a few times earlier in season. But feels like he never has. Same with formation n tactics always seem different n more fucked up by the week

Didn't they say the opposite?

I'm pretty sure the club itself didn't say that, but Moyes has said on numerous occasions that the team is in transition and we're building for the future, when all along he knew he was fucked if he didn't qualify for the CL.

I can't see his replacement being anyone but Queiroz, Van Gaal or Klopp, with the latter being a longshot. He'd be everyones #1 choice but I just can't see why he would leave.

I would imagine CQ's stock will be pretty high after he leads Iran to WC Quarter-finals. But the football he has played (as a manager, as opposed to assistant) will be found boring and uninspiring for Man Utd' support.

I would imagine CQ's stock will be pretty high after he leads Iran to WC Quarter-finals. But the football he has played (as a manager, as opposed to assistant) will be found boring and uninspiring for Man Utd' support.

He's a good shout actually and with his knowledge of not just the club but the League full stop, I reckon he'd be the best choice.

:lol: Quarter-finals. If you guys make it there then you can die in peace with a Liverpool title and Iran to the quarter-finals.

Also, didn't he completely fail at Real Madrid?

I find myself in a position where I don't really like Moyes, and don't think he should have been their first choice anyway, while also thinking Man United were wrong to sack him because he hasn't had enough time to do things his way, yet.

So yeah, he's shit, but you should keep him and give him a chance.

I realize those two ideas don't actually work together and yet there they are.

I find myself in a position where I don't really like Moyes, and don't think he should have been their first choice anyway, while also thinking Man United were wrong to sack him because he hasn't had enough time to do things his way, yet.

I'm the same although I quite like Moyes. Manu should have kept to their word though and given him enough time. Another major factor is that their recruitment was shocking and that new guy they got failed at his job leaving Moyes with a harder task.

I'm a bit like that, really. He's underachieved (even with that DISGRACEFULLY AWFUL THE WORST I'VE EVER FUCKING SEEN BLARGH YUCK squad), but I still think they've dealt him a rough deal. They've decided he's not the right man, which could well be true, but I don't think he's been allowed the opportunity to prove it either way.

At least Moyes has finally succeeded in what he set out to do in the first place...getting Everton above Man U.

Man U's shitness this season has been amusing, it has to be said. Even though we've been far worse than them this season, the simple matter of laughing at Man U for once was/has been refreshing and for them to have that unfamiliar "hopelessness" feeling was something to behold. Kudos David.