The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

Delighted he's going, he's an insufferable cunt. The love-in will be as tedious as it gets but it'll be worth it once he fucks off and I don't have to even think abut the angry, petulant smarmy cunt again. He's a piece of shit. Excellent football manager but an utter cunt of a human being and the PL will be better off without him and his toxic shit he brings to the touchline and his ridiculous flounces in his interviews. He can fuck clean off

In his interview I assume when he's saying he doesn't have the energy to keep going that he's feeling burnt out. Could explain why he has become so unhinged the last 2 or so seasons. If that's the case then all the power to him for leaving and getting better. I really liked him as a person for a while even after he joined Liverpool.

I'm bored shitless already with the hand-wringing angst, like someone has died.

The last game of the season will be akin to the death of Stalin in its forced professional mourning

3 minutes ago, Conjo said:

In his interview I assume when he's saying he doesn't have the energy to keep going that he's feeling burnt out. Could explain why he has become so unhinged the last 2 or so seasons. If that's the case then all the power to him for leaving and getting better. I really liked him as a person for a while even after he joined Liverpool.

He was always a giant prick. He was just not as well known in England.

klopp.gif

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Talk sport has been a crease.

Liverpool fans ringing up actually crying, not whinging, full on crying.

One guy wrote a poem.

The best has to be the guy who entered the quiz. You get 5 questions, £100 for each right answer, if you get £500 they double it to £1,000.

Anyway this one guy got on, he’s proper down because he’s a Liverpool fans. He gets the first 4 answers correct, the 1st 2 being Liverpool questions. The Presenter actually says the answer as he reads out the question, of which they laugh about.

The guy still gets the answer wrong.

The presenter says you’ve got £400, is that ok? He mutters ‘No’.

Absolutely gold.

:lol:

:lol: Gonna need to see/hear this poem.

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

The coverage seems reasonable to me.  Even before 24-hour sports news it was national news when KK and BR left Newcastle.  This bloke won everything it’s possible to win as Liverpool manager, even if he is a tosser

Covering it is fine, even leading with it every hour, but to not talk about anything else all day is ridiculous. Literally from 12pm to 7pm it was solely all about Klopp and Liverpool. That's insane

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Covering it is fine, even leading with it every hour, but to not talk about anything else all day is ridiculous. Literally from 12pm to 7pm it was solely all about Klopp and Liverpool. That's insane

If it was the sports news that’s fair enough for me.  If it was BBC News 24 that’s a piss take

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

There was once a Jorman called Klopp

With pearly white veneers he’d strop

For if his team went a goal down

towards the referee he’d frown

But he’s seriously a fucking clown

Breaking the rules of the AABBA rhyming scheme of a limerick there. But you don’t live by "The Rules" I know, and if there's one person who has influenced you in that way of thinking, someone who is a maverick, someone who does 'that' to the system then it's Ian Botham.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Breaking the rules of the AABBA rhyming scheme of a limerick there. But you don’t live by "The Rules" I know, and if there's one person who has influenced you in that way of thinking, someone who is a maverick, someone who does 'that' to the system then it's Ian Botham.

I write poetry all the time. 

I froze your tears and made a dagger,
and stabbed it in my cock forever.
It stays there like Excalibur,
Are you my Arthur?
Say you are.

Take this cool dark steeled blade,
Steal it, sheath it, in your lake.
I’d drown with you to be together.
Must you breathe? Cos I need Heaven.

1 hour ago, Sima said:

:lol:

Hope the cunt gets scammed out of that £400 somehow.

Aye, I’m hoping that’s ’There’s your giant cheque, oh and thank you for your donation to our charity’ type of deal.

Cant speak to the coverage cos just find it easy to avoid all this stuff if you want to but I do wonder if its surpassed Ferguson and Wenger leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if it did and yet it shouldn't.

Sir Bobby's resignation or more the agreement that he would step down at the end of 04/05 was so un-reported on that a lot of our fanbase don't even know it was the case. Though his actual sacking yes.

Recall a traces of smug glee about Keegan leaving from the nationals but locally it was legit like a death. Just a strange feeling for days.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Talk sport has been a crease.

Liverpool fans ringing up actually crying, not whinging, full on crying.

One guy wrote a poem.

The best has to be the guy who entered the quiz. You get 5 questions, £100 for each right answer, if you get £500 they double it to £1,000.

Anyway this one guy got on, he’s proper down because he’s a Liverpool fan. He gets the first 4 answers correct, the 1st 2 being Liverpool questions. The Presenter actually says the answer as he reads out the question, of which they laugh about.

The guy still gets the answer wrong.

The presenter says you’ve got £400, is that ok? He mutters ‘No’.

Absolutely gold.

Oh my fucking God I just searched Twitter to find out more about this and there's multiple poems. :lol:

Its a bit reminiscent of Dalglish leaving. Similar time of the year, mid title race, citing burnout etc.

Sure would be a shame if they again appointed an incompetent arsehole that immediately ended their glory days and started a run of 30years without winning the league.

Edited by Jonas