The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Mel was appointed in January and was in charge of 17 Barclays Premier League matches, which yielded three wins, six draws and eight defeats.

So he's sacked for only getting 15 points from 17 games.

Points we managed in our last 17 games? 16.

Pardew is also likely to outlast Sherwood. We have played 22 league games under him - and got 42 points :lol:.

Mel was appointed in January and was in charge of 17 Barclays Premier League matches, which yielded three wins, six draws and eight defeats.

So he's sacked for only getting 15 points from 17 games.

Points we managed in our last 17 games? 16.

Pardew is also likely to outlast Sherwood. We have played 22 league games under him - and got 42 points :lol:.

Would you keep him?

So jealous of clubs that sack their managers.

:lol:

:okay:

It's funny because I distinctly remember being jealous of clubs who keep their managers for more than a season.

It took me ages to move between those two opinions TBH, I think it's time now though.

Was given an 18 month deal as we know which according to Spurs had a 'break' option come the end of the season. So basically he got a deal until the summer. I guess they wanted the players to believe he was a viable option.

Sherwood's undoubtedly a massive dickhead but he'll pick up another job fairly soon IMO. Not experienced or good enough for Spurs, but showed enough to get another job IMO.

Could see him getting the West Brom gig.

Poor Southampton if Pochettino signs for Spurs. Could definitely see Pochettino try and go for Coutinho in that case if Lallana goes to Liverpool.

Frank de Boer

Didn't know that was done...

Poor Southampton if Pochettino signs for Spurs. Could definitely see Pochettino try and go for Coutinho in that case if Lallana goes to Liverpool.

Frank de Boer

Didn't know that was done...

Not done, but FdB has admitted they have approached him, so seems likely