The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Freedman in at Forest? I would have honestly kept Pearce...

he did do a great job at Palace

Come on, you sound like someone commenting on how great Pardew was for us.

well he did do a great job at Palace they got promotion on his ground work, kinda baffled me why he went to Bolton when that club was hardly in great condition post relegation.

No surprise really. They've been f***ing awful - 3 wins in 23 league games.

Pearce is a manager of the Paul Once ilk. Completely out of his depth and a tactical dinosaur.

Paul Once?

Ince.

Don't worry, I got it.

O0

Still waiting for 'Jan Craver', btw.

Please, please, please, if there is a higher being, make this end soon. Please, I can't stand any more of it.

First time six league games in a row without scoring in our 141 years. That's a brand new record to add to all the other shit ones.

10 points from the first four games, then just 12 points from the next 57, and 7 goals in 19 games.

Then there's this:

10947339_1014826888544869_15711589185593017_n.jpg?oh=5442956c8e68fa45e0d5c2e4012e3286&oe=556A27B7&__gda__=1433112202_884e1425ce3728d22f14216164fce18f

In just his first season:

Worst ever start to a season

Highest number of goals conceded.

Biggest ever league defeat. Ever.

Biggest number of goals conceded without reply (16).

Highest number of home defeats. (9)

First side to get beaten over two legs by a fourth tier side.

Second season:

Highest number of home defeats (10)

Equalled record for lowest number of points in a PL season (record set by McLeish two seasons before).

Third season:

Highest number of minutes without scoring a goal.

Lowest goal tally after 20 games.

Lowest points tally in a calendar year

Longest period without scoring in front of The Holte.

Managerial statistics for us:

P113 W34 D26 L53

Lost just under 50% of his matches with us.

Last week, CEO speaks up for this first time: blaming Paul is a "false narrative", it's not his fault, we're "building a team around Paul, to help him"

Total and utter head in the sand, with a gigantic "fuck you" to the fans. Sickmaking.

How has he lasted this long? :lol:

Because they have a tool like Ashley at the top of the club.

Is the correct answer.

Mind you, at least your tool is interested enough to go to matches occasionally. Ours isn't.

The bloke started great but in the last four years has been significantly worse than Ellis. Ellis, despite having cashed out 9 years ago and being 90 years old and barely able to stand any more, still goes to every match, home and away.

Lerner probably only watches our matches on telly if he's got no Big Bang Theory box set to watch instead.

Mind you, in a way I don't blame him. it's about as much fun as being repeatedly punched in the cornea.

Is the correct answer.

Mind you, at least your tool is interested enough to go to matches occasionally. Ours isn't.

The bloke started great but in the last four years has been significantly worse than Ellis. Ellis, despite having cashed out 9 years ago and being 90 years old and barely able to stand any more, still goes to every match, home and away.

Lerner probably only watches our matches on telly if he's got no Big Bang Theory box set to watch instead.

Mind you, in a way I don't blame him. it's about as much fun as being repeatedly punched in the cornea.

No offense brummie but I doubt anyone could careless weather the cunt showed up or not.

It's just a case of two negligent owners who are happy to rip out the heart and sole of local institutions.

It's not even like you're in touching distance of the others at the bottom (goals scored). Really is dire.

And it is actually worse than that, as we are, I believe, the lowest scorers in any of the major European leagues.

Is the correct answer.

No offense brummie but I doubt anyone could careless weather the cunt showed up or not.

It's just a case of two negligent owners who are happy to rip out the heart and sole of local institutions.

True. It isn't just about him not turning up, it's just symbolic of his degree of "couldn't give a fuckness".

Two great examples of people running clubs without giving one tenth of one single shit for the fans.

Here's another one.

From our last 38 league games:

P 38 W:8 D:9 L: 21

F:24 A:59

24 goals scored in 38 matches. Fucking hell. Incredible.

Also, worth noting, in September, this genius manager was given a new, improved four year contract.

Here's another one.

Also, worth noting, in September, this genius manager was given a new, improved four year contract.

Same MO as us and harps back to the complete and utter lack of ambition.

A happiness with just surviving and getting by.

I can only conclude they feel he will keep you on the gravy train and won't ask for too much or say that too much.

Here's another one.

let me guess, the press aren't really heaping any pressure on him either?

Please, please, please, if there is a higher being, make this end soon. Please, I can't stand any more of it.

First time six league games in a row without scoring in our 141 years. That's a brand new record to add to all the other shit ones.

10 points from the first four games, then just 12 points from the next 57, and 7 goals in 19 games.

Then there's this:

10947339_1014826888544869_15711589185593017_n.jpg?oh=5442956c8e68fa45e0d5c2e4012e3286&oe=556A27B7&__gda__=1433112202_884e1425ce3728d22f14216164fce18f

In just his first season:

Worst ever start to a season

Highest number of goals conceded.

Biggest ever league defeat. Ever.

Biggest number of goals conceded without reply (16).

Highest number of home defeats. (9)

First side to get beaten over two legs by a fourth tier side.

Second season:

Highest number of home defeats (10)

Equalled record for lowest number of points in a PL season (record set by McLeish two seasons before).

Third season:

Highest number of minutes without scoring a goal.

Lowest goal tally after 20 games.

Lowest points tally in a calendar year

Longest period without scoring in front of The Holte.

Managerial statistics for us:

P113 W34 D26 L53

Lost just under 50% of his matches with us.

Last week, CEO speaks up for this first time: blaming Paul is a "false narrative", it's not his fault, we're "building a team around Paul, to help him"

Total and utter head in the sand, with a gigantic "fuck you" to the fans. Sickmaking.

That's dark.

Guest firetotheworks

Did you catch MOTD 2 last night Brummie? I thought Keown made good points about you, in the way that you play at least. Saying that it's negative, zero risk, staying in position, no endeavour and then hitting it aimlessly up to Benteke. He didn't criticise Lambert directly, but he made a very clear point of saying that the players are good enough, so it was cleverly implied I thought.