The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Guest Roger Kint

Couple of the lads said we had agreed terms with him to wjnd me up. Apart from his need for cash and transfers it was highly believable...

Its really not though

Guest Rustin Cohle

Ashley has been for him once, I can see him again. Even Redknapp wouldn't work for our lot though.

We knocked Redknapp back.

"We had one real target on the last day, Emmanuel Adebayor, because we are short upfront, but he was too much money. I accept that.

"There are no hard feelings on my part. I've not had a problem with Tony Fernandes in all my time there."

:lol:

Wanted Lennon and Jarvis too, apparently.

The guy has spent so much money, and was still trying to add Adebayor, who is not just expensive, but absolutely uncommitted and borderline unprofessional  :lol:

I just love how he always tries to sign his former players, no matter how expensive and over-the-hill they are. It's almost like he's taking the piss sometimes. :lol:

"We had one real target on the last day, Emmanuel Adebayor, because we are short upfront, but he was too much money. I accept that.

"There are no hard feelings on my part. I've not had a problem with Tony Fernandes in all my time there."

Apparently he wanted to send Zarate back to West Ham and loan Jarvis instead.

How big of him, it's him who's bailing out FFS. :lol:

Apparently he wanted to send Zarate back to West Ham and loan Jarvis instead.

The guys clearly had an epic meltdown. My goodness  :lol: