The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Why do people think that employee/manager relations are any different in football?

I could be amazing at my job but if I'm a dick in the office and fall out with my boss, there's a good chance I'll be leaving. If Pearson is intolerable at the training ground all week (and judging by his antics he probably is) then why would the club keep him?

Why do people think that employee/manager relations are any different in football?

I could be amazing at my job but if I'm a dick in the office and fall out with my boss, there's a good chance I'll be leaving. If Pearson is intolerable at the training ground all week (and judging by his antics he probably is) then why would the club keep him?

:thup:

Post season tours are never a good idea like last year when Yaya Toure was made to go to Abu Dhabi whilst his brother was dying in a Manchester hospice and the owner didn't even give him a birthday cake.

They're going down next season regardless of whether he stayed or not. He's not a Premier League manager and got stupidly lucky at the back end of the season. As if people are raving over that bigheaded spanner Jamie Vardy just because he runs a lot and got a few fantasy league points towards the end of the season, he's shite as well.