The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

All this makes me wonder what mourinho would do next. Done a fair bit in a short amount of time. Would have to start looking down the leagues for a change.

I wasn't going anywhere with that btw

Could see him ending up at Juve, personally.

How come?

All this makes me wonder what mourinho would do next. Done a fair bit in a short amount of time. Would have to start looking down the leagues for a change.

How come?

Nothing other than pure personal thoughts.

A lot of the top jobs (Bayern etc) have managers who will probably stick around for a while.

Juve would also be a challenge to win the UCL, as the Italian league is really poor atm compared to others imo - would be a personal challenge for him which he likes.

He also enjoyed his time at Inter, didn't he?

Cannot see him doing international management, he'd argue too much with club managers and the stop-start of it wouldn't suit him imo.

How come?

A lot of the top jobs (Bayern etc) have managers who will probably stick around for a while.

Juve would also be a challenge to win the UCL, as the Italian league is really poor atm compared to others imo - would be a personal challenge for him which he likes.

Cannot see him doing international management, he'd argue too much with club managers and the stop-start of it wouldn't suit him imo.

I wonder if he'd go back to inter. They're top atm. But they haven't been great recently.

If money wasn't such a factor in the game, more managers would probably try to turn clubs around or try to achieve something with smaller clubs. Instead of doing that to jump on the gravy train and never taking on anything like it again.

How come?

I wonder if he'd go back to inter. They're top atm. But they haven't been great recently.

If money wasn't such a factor in the game, more managers would probably try to turn clubs around or try to achieve something with smaller clubs. Instead of doing that to jump on the gravy train and never taking on anything like it again.

I'm one of the very few who really likes Mourinho, he is a very sore loser at times - but we all are.

Wouldn't be surprised if he went back to Inter, I definitely think that he'll go back to Italy.

109 votes cast, 0 for Wenger.

Guy is safer than an off-world bank [emoji38]

Will be very interesting to see who they get in when he goes. There's already a manager doing well at a top London club isn't there? One last step up before the England job?

• 2 weeks later...

Tim seems to be holding on to a groundswell of support from the fans according to the one forum I just took a look at.

http://i.imgur.com/pCCebbq.jpg

Running since today's game only, but even so .....

:lol: This seems familiar.

:lol: This seems familiar.

:lol:

So frighteningly familiar. Brummie going through exactly what we went through.

Can't wait to hear Jermaine Jenas lazily opine that Tim is doing a good job on MOTD tonight.

You've got to give him one full season surely otherwise there is little judge him on.