The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Bob's a good dude, and a solid manager. Glad he's finally getting his chance in a big league. Europe's always been a wasteland for American managers, but we could have two in the Premer League between him and Wagner next season.

Nah, man, that dude's Jorman. Sorry for being tardy.

#USMNT

Bruce is probably one of the PFM's with at least *some* kind of a track record. He's uninspiring and looks like a fat lesbian grandmother, but he's at least won some promotions and taken teams to cup finals before.

I'm not saying I particularly rate the guy, but I think he's achieved enough to be considered in a separate bracket which is slightly above the likes of Sherwood, Pardew, Holloway, McLeish, Lambert, Strachan etc.

Bob's a good dude, and a solid manager. Glad he's finally getting his chance in a big league. Europe's always been a wasteland for American managers, but we could have two in the Premer League between him and Wagner next season.

Nah, man, that dude's Jorman. Sorry for being tardy.

#USMNT

:lol: Ah, right. :thup:

Always thought Bruce is one of those managers who isn't actually as bad as people like to make out.  Always has this reputation as a joke of a manager, but his record is reasonably good.  Memory could be failing me, but he leaves most teams in better shape than he found them.

I don't think he will ever recover from not being able to manage ben Arfa. But fair play to him, he looks fit and well the daft sod.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bruce is the best of the PFM and would be a good appointment for Villa. Heck prior to Rafa I would have had him here (especially for a promotion push). His side's tend to play above average football and he doesn't fill his teams full of cloggers either, but he seemingly can't develop anything tangible over a sustained period with a team or certain players. Hull were mad to get rid or allow him to leave, he's a mini legend there and he was Sunderland's best manager since Reid.

Bruce is the best of the PFM and would be a good appointment for Villa. Heck prior to Rafa I would have had him here (especially for a promotion push). His side's tend to play above average football and he doesn't fill his teams full of cloggers either, but he seemingly can't develop anything tangible over a sustained period with a team or certain players. Hull were mad to get rid or allow him to leave, he's a mini legend there and he was Sunderland's best manager since Reid.

He's a good one for a promotion push and the best Villa could look to get apart from Allardyce.

If PFM = British manager that isn't "new school" (excludng Brendan, Warburton & Howe). Allardyce & Pulis are the cream. For a time Redknapp was a very handy PL manager. Dyche looks promising.