The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Definitely. Huddersfield could lose their momentum earlier than expected and Villa could start getting more points off from our promotion rivals. Saying this, i'm not sure he would like to go there, at least not this season.

He won't get a better opportunity to get a big job imo. Right now his star is at it's highest, but they've scored 14 goals in their 11 games, been sneaking victories, they can't maintain that and when the fall off begins and they slip to mid table , he'll be forgotten about. He might have something about him but 11 games is way too small a sample size to say for sure.

It could all be a flash in the pan, I agree, but there's just something about his manner which impresses me, and his team look well organised. If you are going to take a punt on a manager, that's the sort I would go for.

5th is hardly mistable, tbf

They only moved to 5th after winning last night, they were 12th. Just missed out on a play off spot last year though.

Missed by 1 goal apparently.

They only moved to 5th after winning last night, they were 12th. Just missed out on a play off spot last year though.

Aye, same goal difference and points, just missed out on goals scored.

Aye, same goal difference and points, just missed out on goals scored.

They don't use head to head?

Cardiff have sacked their manager

About time for them, they've been miserable this season, wish we had played them during the spell hopefully we'll get them during the "still in turmoil" stage rather than "new manager bounce".