The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - De Zerbi dezertin' Brighton

cp40

Well lets hope he gets it. Because Ashley's idiocy knows no bounds and I could genuinely see him try to install Pardew as a DoF next season if still without a club.

With Rafa still here?  No :lol:

Well lets hope he gets it. Because Ashley's idiocy knows no bounds and I could genuinely see him try to install Pardew as a DoF next season if still without a club.

With Rafa still here?  No :lol:

He put Dennis Wise over Kevin Keegan. Don't fool yourself into thinking Ashley is anything but a scattergun idiot.

I don't want the cunt back in football ever. He's the epitome of the useless bullshitting English manager that should be dragged from the game and burnt at the stake.

Fuck off with having the ballbag back in football.

Why the fuck do you sack one useless manager for one that is even more useless but spends a lot more?

Thing is he starts off well, so he'll probably get them into the play offs and promoted this season, and half a good half of the season next.

I've never liked Norwich, so would be a good fit.

Didn't even know about this (Wiki):

"Each time they meet, Norwich and Sunderland contest the Friendship Trophy, an honour dating back to the camaraderie forged between fans of the two clubs at the time of the 1985 League Cup final that they contested."

"Each time they meet, Norwich and Sunderland contest the Friendship Trophy, an honour dating back to the camaraderie forged between fans of the two clubs at the time of the 1985 League Cup final that they contested."

Norwich probably don't know about either.

Norwich probably don't know about either.

From Norwich to Bilbao, the mackems have imaginary friends all over the world.